4.8 5 0 39 39 Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy Yoghurt Vanilla is perfect for those who want a healthy dessert. Classic Vanilla.
Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy Classic Vanilla Yoghurt

11/04/2020
OH MY GOSH !
Oh my gosh this yogurt is always quickly gone in our houose last one night!!!! It is so creamy thick and delicous you just have to try it! We always buy a few when its on special as its gone so quick. ALl flavours a a winner our babies Love Love Love it too !
09/04/2020
Great taste and texture
Loved the flavour, real vanilla taste and the thick and creamy texture. I love that it is made in Australia with all Australian ingredients ✔️ For me and my family the saturated fats and sugar content are little high to be an everyday food but a delicious sometimes treat!
27/02/2020
Lovely tasting yogurt, great flavour and creamy texture.
22/02/2020
Creamy and delicious
I love this yogurt, its the perfect texture and flavor, one of my most favorite.
17/02/2020
Yummy yoghurt
We love this yoghurt in our family. Definitely nice and thick, creamy and delicious.
12/02/2020
Healthy snack!
Dairy farmers yogurt is refreshing mid meal or before bed snack. It contains the abc of good bacteria which is essential for our gut health. The kids love it too! However I would just prefer if it contained less sugar as it’s slightly on the sweet side.
05/02/2020
creamy
love the classic vanilla, buy one every week, nice and creamy and love the vanilla taste.
04/02/2020
Yum yum yum
This yoghurt delivers! Really thick and very creamy. So delicious.
03/02/2020
Best vanilla yoghurt
You can taste the vanilla, it is not over powering and just the right about of flavour in every spoon full.ONCE YOU START YOU WILL NOT STOP. IT S LIGHT AND AIRY . I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL AGES. GREAT WITH FRESH FRUIT.
25/01/2020
Creamiest yoghurt
This yoghurt is a household favorite, having a large family its normally pretty hard to please everyone especially when fussy eaters, but this yoghurt is enjoyed by everyone, no complaints, delicious snack or breakfast. Very creamy and great vanilla taste.
23/01/2020
This yoghurt is so tasty. Really creamy and smooth. The whole family enjoyed it.
23/01/2020
Great!
Best yoghurt on the market! Creamy and no funny aftertaste
Great yogurt
One of the best yogurt we have tried. Smooth and creamy (like it says 😄). The whole family love this brand and the flavors vanilla, strawberry and lemon. Plus it goes half price very often in Woolies and Coles.
22/01/2020
Thick and creamy is right!!
The yoghurt is thick and creamy right down to the bottom. It has a great vanilla taste that is not to overpowering. My favourite thing to do is to dunk chocolate chip biscuits into it. YUM!!
Great taste, great value
Great tasting, smooth and creamy. We like to add fruit and muesli for breakfast or a healthy snack during the day. Handy size makes it convenient for small or big servings.