4.7 5 0 53 53 Exquisite French style custard topped with delicious caramel sauce Spoil yourself with traditional Divine Classic Crème Caramel; an exquisitely smooth caramel delicacy. A truly timeless dessert... Simply Divine
Divine Classic Creme Caramel

10/11/2020
Delicious and light dessert
These creek caramels are a quick and delicious dessert. My whole family, from primary age, teen and adults all love eating them!! Make them look super fancy for a dinner party with a blob of cream and a strawberry!! Delicious!!
08/11/2020
Silky smooth
I loves these for dessert. The custard is super silky and creamy and has the most perfect vanilla flavour. The caramel is nice and sweet and the 2 work perfectly together.
04/11/2020
Rich and Light
Love this dessert. Smooth and rich tasting. Perfect portion size. The whole family love it. No preparation dessert that will please.
20/10/2020
Lucious
I always buy this product, and it is a dessert both my husband and I treat ourselves to, and it never fails to impress
12/10/2020
Love Love Love Creme Caramel
I have been buying these for years. I used to make my own but why bother when these taste home made. Delicious.
11/08/2020
YUM!
Love these Creme Caramels, they are the only kind I ever buy. It's sweet without being sickly and the caramel sauce is a really nice consistency. I could eat about 4 of these in one sitting so it's good they only come in a 2 pack!
10/08/2020
Yummy!
This is my favourite childhood memory snack/dessert it's a must have treat in our household. If only they came in larger pack sizes. I've tried other brands but wasn't a fan I always turn back to this one.
15/04/2020
Just yummy
These desserts are so heavenly. Light and tasty. Perfect balance of texture, taste and portion size.
12/04/2020
Just Delicious
Creme Caramels are just delicious. So light and tasty and they melt in your mouth. I love their smooth texture with just the right amount of sweetness. I'd recommend them to anyone having a dinner party as an easy tasty professional like dessert for their guests.
19/03/2020
My go to treat
Creme caramels are my go to treat! Smooth and creamy with a delicious sauce they are just the right size for a special after dinner treat!
17/03/2020
Yummo
Absolutely love creme caramel. It’s one of my favourite desserts. Lovely, soft and creamy texture that melts in your mouth with a delicious caramel sauce.
Divine Taste
I am buying this for quite a long time now, creme caramel is one of my favourite because its smooth, creamy and sweet. The taste of the burnt caramel enhances the overall flavour. It comes in perfect portion size and it is a very much loved dessert in my house.
These are SO nice!
I love the taste, but they're awesome for serving a little bit fancy. Tip them out onto a plate and the sauce drizzles down, making it a bit more fancy for a desert that is quick & easy to serve.
Delish
A little sweet but it is a delicious dessert for something a little different and decadent. I say different because it isn't something i would make at home.
11/03/2020
I really enjoyed eating this Creme Caramel. It taste amazing and smooth.