4.4 5 0 8 8 Dove Nourishing Secrets is a range of products inspired by indulging and caring rituals practiced by women around the world, that combines the advanced nourishment of Dove with inspiration from nature. Dove Detox Ritual is inspired by Japanese rituals with blends of matcha and rice milk.

27/11/2019
Great quality great price
So soft, leaves your hair so silky but not too oily, really happy with the product
25/11/2019
Beautiful
I love this product I always buy this for me and my kids it’s a household favourite in my home,with its soft lovely texture and beautiful some times even on sale dove it’s great for dry skin also
25/11/2019
Love it!
Leaves hair feeling amazing and soft. This product smells amazing too, great for sensitive skin :)
23/11/2019
Dove shampoo
Loved this product. Leaves hair soft, smelling good, and for the low price what a great buy. Definitely recommend people to buy this.
20/11/2019
Matcha goodness
First thing I notice is the nice soothing smell, when I used it I really liked it, my hair was soft and smooth. The price is not very high and it keeps my hair tangle free. The addition of Japanese detox ingredients makes it more credible.
17/11/2019
I liked it
I really liked this product, it leaves hair so soft and silky..
16/11/2019
Amazing product very refreshing and smells amazing.
18/11/2019
Dove is very reputable and famous brand and also trusteble so i want to use the product#