5 5 0 8 8 Highly concentrated collagen pearls melt into the skin to plump, hydrate and smooth skin. Immediately plumps and firms, restores volume and fills lines and wrinkles, for bouncier, fuller looking skin.

13/08/2019
Excellent
Oh my goodness this product is so amazing I have only just cottoned onto this range now and I wish I had of found it years ago! It’s so fantastic I absolutely love it highly recommend it
16/06/2019
excellent
Great ! new to Dr Lewinns, i saw a difference after 4 weeks , will definatley keep using. Love this product , now Dr Lewinns fan .
10/06/2019
Incredible Instant Result's!
Dr. LeWinn’s Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Plumping gel is a high performance face saver. It is a gorgeous light gel loaded with collagen pearls that leaves my skin feeling completely revitalised and looking younger. It appears to lift away years from my face and neck with the Ultra R4 Restorative Cream. This wonderous gel from Dr Le winns contains an SPF15 and a patented Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 complex to help my rapidly ageing face. When I use this gel regularly my complexion is always left feeling smooth and looking radiant. Suitable all skin types. I simply apply to my face and neck area in the morning after cleansing to achieve best result's. I highly recommend.
6/06/2019
Skin so soft
This product makes your skin feel soft and refreshing. I have tried many facial skin care products which I have found this has been one of the best. Your skin is left feeling or moisture and uplifting.
3/06/2019
good
it feels good on my skin it can smoothens and feel younger to my skin
3/06/2019
This is a best purchase. Overall my skin feels so soft and supple after using this. I apply it everynight before going to bed. In the morning my skin feels supple and plumped.
1/06/2019
This product sounds interesting and the spatula application tool is so on trend. I'm very keen to test this one.
1/06/2019
I'd love to trial this product, I love any beauty product with a spatula, makes it so hygienic and personal.