4.8 5 0 38 38 Duracell Coppertop AA 1.5 Volt Batteries with Duralock Power Preserve Technology, guaranteed to preserve power for 10 years in storage. Power through the unexpected.
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

22/02/2020
Long lasting
Great value for money, long lasting. One of the best on the market
20/02/2020
Reliable
Always reliable and have a great battery life. We always have a pack in the drawer.
14/02/2020
Good quality
I always buy Duracell as they always last ages. They are expensive though so I always have to wait for them to go on special at Coles or Woolies.
29/11/2019
Value
Great value for money, long lasting , therefore kids can enjoy toys etc without constant disappointment of flat battery ,
28/11/2019
Long lasting
Duracell Batteries are long lasting & great value for money .
26/11/2019
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries
Always buy these known brand of batteries. They always last well especially in kids toys. I make sure I stock up on these batteries when they come on special,so I never run out!
21/11/2019
Duracell
great product. get heaps of use. I only use Duracell for everything.
13/11/2019
Good brand, I usually buy Duracell. These batteries have a great lifespan. Have been happy with the product.
15/09/2019
Duracell Coppertop Batteries
Best value for money batteries I've tried. As someone who uses a lot of batteries ie. for home and grand childrens toys, I always have a few packs on hand. Reasonably priced also.
11/09/2019
only brand I buy
I only ever buy Duracell batteries. I have tried all of the best brands and have found Duracel to last longer than any other batteries I have purchased. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
22/08/2019
Long Lasting
I purchased these batteries to try and found them to last longer than other batteries worth buying
19/08/2019
Always the best
This is definite the most popular and by far the best batteries on the market. I remember using this since I was a kid and I do not remember changing these batteries over often. They last and they have a great storage time. Love this
17/08/2019
Great product which does what it promises
I've been buying these ever since the very first ad came out many years ago with the little rabbit that just carried on drumming, lol. Great batteries that give what they promise :)
10/08/2019
Quality
I always have a packet of Duracell Batteries in the cupboard for items that need a batteries that last a long time and they haven't let me down yet. Yes they are more expensive but they are worth it.
07/08/2019
long lasting
Long lasting and hold their charge well however very costly. I try and only buy these when on sale.