4.3 5 0 29 29 This effective formula removes limescale, soap scum, rust from most common surfaces inside and outside your home. Clean the surface regularly with this new formula for easier cleaning next time.

29/09/2019
Effective on mold and soap scum
My shower has had soap scum that never seem to disappear until I used BAM. It gave me shower cubicle a good shine and no more soap scum or mold. It all simpler dissolved away. I shall be buying more of this . A bottle goes along way.
10/09/2019
Remove soap scum
I use Bam on many surfers kitchen and laundry sinks. Does a good job all parts of the shower. No hard scrubbing on all surfers always cane Up sparkly. I would differently recommend to all.
10/09/2019
House cleaning is such a drag.
This is a strong high performance spray I swear if it doesn't kill any germs and bacteria or mould in the bathroom I swear the heavy strong smell sure to take your breath away.
31/08/2019
Perfect clean
Works amazingly to clean showers my kitchen and my kitty litter tray
28/08/2019
Great for older style areas, use with caution!!
I use bam on our older roman style bath area occasionally for a good old fashioned scrub up. Great for making area look clean, do have to scrub the areas a bit still, smell is WAY too overpowering, manufacturers really do need to attend to that part of the product, as I only use occasionally due to the overwhelming chemical smell.
27/08/2019
Great for cleaning stubborn soap scum.
We used this in our older style bathroom. It was great to remove that old stubborn soap scum. Had to scrub a little to get in the corners but other than that it worked a treat. The smell was a little over powering and it would be good if the manufacturers could address that.
25/08/2019
Bam cleaner
I use easy off bam to clean my showers and they work great though sometimes I find the fumes abit over powering if I’m in there cleaning for long
23/08/2019
Easy off Bam! Great Product!
This really helped to remove nasty and stubborn marks off counter tops and especially in the bathroom!
23/08/2019
Gets rid of build up!
We had a problem with calcification in the showers, this was great! I tried a few other products and finally Easy Off Bam did the trick; just as good as their other products :)
22/08/2019
Bam and it's gone - not just a great line
One of, it not the best shower cleaner around. Quite effective at removing soap scum, with minimal elbow grease.
07/08/2019
a great product
Easy to use and has a pleasant smell, doesnt streak and cleans well. highly recommended
06/08/2019
Great on tough grim and scum
Very good product! Works amazing on bathroom and shower scums. Easy to use and I love that it doesn’t take much time to see the results
04/08/2019
BAM Shower Cleaner
I have tried many shower cleaners over time but have never been satisfied. I came across BAM and decided to give it a try, I'm glad I did. It does exactly as it states, it lifts dirt and soap residue right off the shower walls and screen. The only downside to the product is that it does have a very strong chemical smell, so when using it I recommend opening your window and popping your ceiling fan on. I would use it more if the smell wasn't so strong.
25/07/2019
Easyoff Bam
Awesome product really works well. Have tried many shower cleaning products but this made cleaning the soap scum off the shower very easy
05/07/2019
Does the job but smells awful.
Yes, it did remove the soap scum, probably better than most products I've tried. However I won't buy it again due to the horrible, very strong, chemical smell.