4.9 5 0 78 78 Our Aussie grown corn kernels are a real family favourite. Low in fat, a source of fibre and with all natural ingredients, they are a quick and easy way to add flavour to any recipe, from stir-fry's, to casseroles, or savoury muffins.
Edgell Corn Kernels

29/05/2020
Great corn!
It's a great product. Always juicy and flavourful
16/04/2020
Corn Kernels
Great product and I love that it is Australian grown - we should support our Australian producers. I like to use these corn kernels in stews, casseroles and they're great in corn fritters.
10/04/2020
A must have staple for the pantry. Delicious with a nice juicy flavour. Great in home cooked meals, kids and I love to eat out of the tin as is.
03/04/2020
Great filler in cooking
I use this product in the larger can size when cooking a chicken, corn and potato chowder. It adds great flavour to the meal and I also use the liquid in the can in the recipe for extra flavour and. A staple in my pantry.
09/03/2020
Best Australian Tinned Corn !
I like to buy Australian made products and it seems very hard to find them these days. I like Edgell corn as it is always so sweet and delicious and the quality is consistent each time I buy the tinned corn. This is an essential in my pantry and I am so glad it is Australian made.
07/03/2020
Edgell Corn
The Edgell Corn kernels are tasty and convenient to add to a lovely last minute bean salad. They are versatile and an essential for my pantry. Best of all they are Australian grown.
07/02/2020
Nice sweet corn
Great corn perfect for salads, always keep a couple of tins in pantry. Taste sweet and nicer than other brands
03/02/2020
Good
It's good corn. Sweet and tasty. Perfect for salads or in the main course. I'm always sure on 100% in this product.
02/02/2020
Edgell corn kernels
Love these corn kernels as they are sweet and delicious. We always have them in the pantry. The best thing is they are grown in Australia.
28/01/2020
Corn Kernels
Love the convenience and the taste of these! Repeat buyer of these. Good for easy dinners and doesn't taste disgusting. Tastes even better in the fridge!
24/01/2020
Versatile
Keep these in the cupboard all the time. Great added to salads or bolognese or even eaten straight out of the tin.
My go to brand
This is my go to brand for tin corn. They’re not over cooked and retain their firm texture. I use this corn when I make tuna mornay and have never been disappointed. They’re sweet and still have their flavour. Been using this tin corn for many years.
22/01/2020
Love corn in a can ready to use for anything full of flavour and very convenient
Great cupboard staple
Edgell corn kernels are great to have in cupboard to add to any meal. Be it a salad or savoury mince. Its a good size too for one person so there is no wastage. I always keep a few cans in the cupboard.
21/01/2020
Pantry staple
Always have these great corn kernels in the pantry. Great in chow mein and soups. Australian grown corn sweet and tasty.