4.8 5 0 24 24 Eveready Super Heavy Duty AAA Batteries are perfect for powering all of your favourite household devices. The batteries are quality sealed to prevent harmful leakages and have no traces of mercury and cadmium.
Eveready Super Heavy Duty AA Batteries

28/02/2020
Best batteries
I have tried other batteries and found out you mostly get what you pay for. These Eveready Super Heavy Duty Batteries are more expensive but the value and benefit is in how long they last compared to cheaper batteries.
26/01/2020
Long lasting
Great , seem to last longer then some other brands
24/01/2020
Value
These are long lasting and great value for money. Always have them at home for the kids toys and remotes.
21/01/2020
Reliable
Eveready Super Heavy Duty AA Batteries are long lasting and reliable. These batteries prove the saying "you get what you pay for". Yes you can buy cheaper but the power they generate is lesser and so is the lifetime of use.
20/01/2020
Lasting energy
These batteries have been great at being long lasting and energy sufficient. We have really enjoyed the long life of these for the kids toys. Would highly recommend these batteries
14/01/2020
Household essential
A great must have product for any household. Available at nearly all retail stores in various sizes and packets. Average/ decent price at any store. Will always be a regular purchase.
11/12/2019
lasts longer
We always buy this brand of batteries as they seem to last longer than others do. These are what we use for all the kids toys, remote controls and game controllers.
02/12/2019
Super Good
Used these batteries for my wireless xbox one controller. They were a great purchase as they lasted far longer than the usual batteries i use for my controller. 10/10 will be buying
Value for money
These batteries last a long time- used in all my baby toys where toys are being played over and over again. I always have them Handy in my stationery box.
Long lasting
For a battery, these actually last really long... I use these batteries all the time for constant gaming - I like this product because I don’t have to contintue to change the batteries which is super annoying ahha
Handy
Awesome product love that they come in a bulk pack. Hate it when we run out because that will be when there needed the most.
29/11/2019
Eveready batteries
Great product. Always have some on hand for torches, clocks, grand kids toys.
28/11/2019
Great batteries
Easy to install and use various sizes price is good Long lasting in high energy devices
27/11/2019
Value for money
Good value in the bulk packets. Quality seems good too
27/11/2019
Batteries
They are by far my favorite! Long lasting and have never had a problem with them ! always handy to have for so many different devices.