4.7 5 0 19 19 Eveready Super Heavy Duty AAA Batteries are perfect for powering all of your favourite household devices. The batteries are quality sealed to prevent harmful leakages and have no traces of mercury and cadmium.
Eveready Super Heavy Duty AA Batteries

14/01/2020
Household essential
A great must have product for any household. Available at nearly all retail stores in various sizes and packets. Average/ decent price at any store. Will always be a regular purchase.
11/12/2019
lasts longer
We always buy this brand of batteries as they seem to last longer than others do. These are what we use for all the kids toys, remote controls and game controllers.
02/12/2019
Super Good
Used these batteries for my wireless xbox one controller. They were a great purchase as they lasted far longer than the usual batteries i use for my controller. 10/10 will be buying
Value for money
These batteries last a long time- used in all my baby toys where toys are being played over and over again. I always have them Handy in my stationery box.
Long lasting
For a battery, these actually last really long... I use these batteries all the time for constant gaming - I like this product because I don’t have to contintue to change the batteries which is super annoying ahha
Handy
Awesome product love that they come in a bulk pack. Hate it when we run out because that will be when there needed the most.
29/11/2019
Eveready batteries
Great product. Always have some on hand for torches, clocks, grand kids toys.
28/11/2019
Great batteries
Easy to install and use various sizes price is good Long lasting in high energy devices
Value for money
Good value in the bulk packets. Quality seems good too
Batteries
They are by far my favorite! Long lasting and have never had a problem with them ! always handy to have for so many different devices.
Batteries
Long lasting very happy with product for my sons diabetes machine they last so long
26/11/2019
Never had an issue with these - great product in my opinion. All the batteries last long and are well packaged. I can’t think of any improvements other than bringing back the battery level test strips for these packs. Highly recommend these!
26/11/2019
Ready for anything
These batteries are great and can last a long time- used in baby toys where they are played with over and over again. A must have cupboard supply
25/11/2019
Long lasting
These batteries are great and longer lasting than other I have used. I didn't have to change the batteries for a few months with items I use the in all the time. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
25/11/2019
Best batteries
We love energisers, always stock up when on special