4.6 5 0 56 56 Moist, chewy Fibre One chocolate fudge brownie.
Fibre One Chocolate Fudge Brownies

21/09/2020
Just the right size
I found this tasty, fresh, and just the right bute size. It helped with the cravings without the added calories
Tasty Treat
I enjoy this product, especially when you are trying to diet or track your calories this product is a treat and helps to keep you on track. Love that it is only 90 calories and is quite tasty to curve those chocolate cravings. WOuld recommend to others for sure.
Recent purchase
I’ve been recommended this product by friends and I was not disappointed. They were so yummy and for under 90 calories it’s a better alternative to my other naughty treats
Necesito más!
A mi me encanta la marca Fibre uno y este producto no me decepcionó. Las barritas son sabrosas, sanas y muy de chocolate (wow!) es difícil comer sola una. De hecho, eso es la desventaja de este producto así que tengo que comprar más!
Love this treat
I really love this sweet treat as you can enjoy it with guilt free as only 90 calorie and taste and texture is very good and size wise its enough for one time . Highly recommend to all.
13/09/2020
surprised
I tried these thinking they would just be flavourless like all the diet stuff but they are surprisingly good no fake sugar after taste at all.
11/09/2020
I love these, great no guilt treat, pity it doesn't come in a bigger packet!
Decadent low calorie snack
I was pleasantly surprised after trying this - delicious, low sugar and low fat but it felt like you having a chocolate brownie. Have already purchased again, hubby loves them too!
Quite like these
They are nice and chocolately, fudgey and sweet so hit the spot when you just need something to beat the 3pm slump. The additional fibre content is a great bonus to what is a tasty treat.
Not the best 90 calories
Not the nicest fudge brownie around, there are better products with the same calories. More like eating a dry cardboar, not a great texture or taste
02/09/2020
Addictive
So love this product. Always have in stock. Fills that empty spot when looking or something to tied you over
01/09/2020
Yummy Treat
I love a particular variant of the Fibre One bars however picked this one up to try and I loved it. It satisfied my sweet cravings minus the guilt.
29/08/2020
Taste amazing
I love them,they are always in my pantry. Taste really nice and not to sweet.
28/08/2020
Guilt free
guilt free treat with a full chocolatey taste. My new favourite go to snack when craving sugar. Perfectly sized and flavour to die for.
26/08/2020
So so so delicious
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this snack bar. It was so delicious and chocolatey. I loved every bit of it. It’s my must have snack for those hungry chocolate craving moment.