4.5 5 0 112 112 Moist, chewy Fibre One chocolate fudge brownie.
Fibre One Chocolate Fudge Brownies

22/01/2021
Perfect Brownie
A chocolate fudge brownie which has only 90 calories ..! Sounds so good and very delicious. Love to have it with a cup of tea.
22/01/2021
Perfect snack
These brownies are so yummy and perfect low calorie snacks. I bet you cannot stop at one.
21/01/2021
Yummo
Yummo for 90 calories! great if you are tracking! And awesome when they are half-price which happen pretty regularly at Woolworths or Coles!
11/01/2021
Perfect low calorie snack
I have had these for a few years now. They literally tatse like a brownie, but without the calories. Packaged in single packs so you can bring them with you.
10/01/2021
Great idea
I tried this as part of a product testing panel. The idea was good but I found the flavour to be somewhat lacking. I expect it's made like this so as to be acceptable to the lowest common denominator
08/01/2021
Takes the cake
A great snack, hits the spot when you want something sweet but don’t want the ridiculous calories that go with it
04/01/2021
Fibre One
YUM!! Love these. I usually have one with my coffee in the afternoon. Nice to get that chocolate hit but not the chocolate calories.
04/01/2021
Yum
I and my kids love these but they are quite expensive.
21/12/2020
not a fan
I tried these and sorry to say I didn't like it quite bland and tasteless
07/12/2020
Sweet teeny treat
I’m not sold on these. They are really teeny tiny and very rich despite being only 90 calories. Others in the family still enjoyed them.
07/12/2020
A tasty treat
When first seeing that this little treat was only 90 calories I didn’t believe it! How could something so chocolatey actually be good for you? But it is! The portion size is small but it’s all you need as it’s the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s fudgy, chocolatey and delicious. I would purchase again!
01/12/2020
Low calories and Yummy snack
Like the fact that it is only 90cal per slice but it still so tasty. Very chocolatey and really like it. Price seems to be ok too
30/11/2020
taz
I have tried this product from a friend of mine and I really liked it. The brownie tastes amazing with just 90 calories per slice. Each slice is individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere which out the worry of any mess. Brownies were soft the chocolate drizzle on top makes it even more delicious and at just $5.50 it is a healthy snack/dessert bars.
27/11/2020
fibre one
Have recently brought these and found them light & fluffy and are only 90 calories, so you can have a snack without the calories
25/11/2020
Yummy snack
I enjoy this snack when I am in the mood for something sweet and not feel guilty about it. The bar is convenient to bring to work.