4.8 5 0 650 650 Finish Quantum Ultimate, now with a New and Improved Formula, is our Best Ever Clean & Shine. With its boosted enzymes formula, New and Improved Finish Quantum Ultimate offers Improved Cleaning Power that Eliminates the Toughest Grease for the Best Shine. Now, Phosphate Free.

01/05/2018
As a family that doesn't rinse prior to washing our dishes, we were hopeful that it would do the job and we were delighted that it did!
01/05/2018
These dishwasher tablets left the dishes perfectly clean with no residue.
01/05/2018
Well Finish Ultimate Had Great Results, Shine, No Residue, No Leftover Food Scraps Would Purchase Them, But I Believe They Would Be Very Expensive '
01/05/2018
Absolutely love this. Got rid of all the grease on my gas stove top plates first time and it was thick grease. Definitely will be my go to product
01/05/2018
am already a happy finish user and this product is an improvement on an already great product
01/05/2018
it has a Superior cleaning that other dishwahing tablets I have used
01/05/2018
I was excited to try the new Finish Quantum Ultimate tabs. I wasn't sure whether I would notice any difference because I was happy with my current brand of dishwasher tabs. I was pleasantly surprised with the end result. All of my dishes were shiny clean, the glasses were crystal clear and even the dishwasher looked much cleaner. The lemon fragrance was quite strong when I first opened the door of the dishwasher, but otherwise I would recommend trying Finish Quantum Ultimate.
01/05/2018
These are the best dishwasher tablets yet Left ever shiny and so clean, not a speck left on anything, made my cutlery extra shiny
01/05/2018
These are by far the best dishwashing tablets I’ve ever used, they removed tough stuck on foods and gave everything a nice shine.
01/05/2018
Superior wash to other brands I've used. After being washed dishes were perfectly clean and dry.
01/05/2018
Finish Qantum Ultimate tablets are the best dishwasher tablets I have ever used. My cutlery was dull and marked from my previous product, but now looks new again. Pots, plates, glasses etc. all came up sparkling clean. I would highly recommend this product.
01/05/2018
Good and reliable clean! Very satisfied with the product.
01/05/2018
Very nice product for clean and shiny dishes and glassware. Loved the way it cleaned everything for me.
01/05/2018
I didn’t have to worry that the plates were going to come out with food still stuck on them the results were fantastic & everything had a sparkle
01/05/2018
The Finish Quantum Ultimate tablets left my dishes really clean. No food stuck on them and the glasses were sparkling.