4.3 5 0 7 7 This yoghurt is not only organically certified; it’s organically sourced – which means it’s healthy for you and helps promote a healthy environment too. Made free from nasties like herbicides, pesticides and hormones, it’s just one more reason to indulge in some sneaky seconds.
Five:am Simply Honey Yoghurt

25/09/2019
very yum and natural
i give this to the kids for breakfast and they love it. It is very natural in flavour and the kids cant get enough of it i would def recommend in buying it
25/07/2019
Not so tasty
I love five am yogurt. I thought the honey gave the yogurt a strange flavour. Perhaps the addition of cinnamon might make it taste better?
25/05/2019
Five am yoghurt
Love it , tastes the way yoghurt should taste , hint of honey for a little sweetness
24/04/2019
OMG -YUM
Wow, best tasting yoghurt ever, new favourite. Well done Five am.
18/04/2019
Delicious and flavourful
I love this yogurt because it’s creamy and has a really nice flavour but isn’t overpoweringly sweet like most yogurt.
12/04/2019
Favourite yoghurt!
I love the Five am brand of yoghurt and this flavour did not disappoint! I’m really fussy about my yoghurt so this was the perfect blend - not too tart and not too sweet. Delicious!
04/04/2019
Thick and creamy
Love this creamy goodness. It’s exactly as the name states, full of flavour but not too overpowering. The kids love it too so that’s a bonus