4.7 5 0 20 20 The hot sauce that put buffalo wings on the map, Frank’s Red Hot gives a spicy, tangy flavour to this original seasoning. Shake on French fries, chicken, burgers, pizza, popcorn and just about everything! Go wild.
Frank's Red Hot Original Seasoning Blend

Great!
Seasons your food just right! Add a little to your food to spice up them up. Gives an additional taste to the food so that it has a variety of taste.
Great spice mix
This is a great product! Love it in chicken, potatoes, bbq meat. Good all round! Maybe a little hot for kids if they aren’t used to a little spice.
Not bad for safety
I will be blunt, IF my wife were to taste this she would probably scream but for a seasoned chili lover this was noticeable but not volcanic. Yet, I'd buy for cooking purposes.
29/09/2020
This is fantastic on chips and steaks. It is also good to put in with stirfries, gives it a nice little kick.
20/09/2020
Nice Spice Blend
We use Franks hot sauce and when i saw this new product we decided to give it a go. It's a nice kick on top of chips, steaks and meals. Big thumbs up from us!