4.2 5 0 109 109 Sparkling water with a refreshing hint of lime and lemon.

01/10/2019
Lovely drink on hot days
Its always nice to have something cold on a warm day especially since it has zero sugar which suits me as I am a diabetic
25/09/2019
Refreshing
There are limited options of zero sugar fizzy drinks in the market and this provides a nice alternative. There is only a hint of the lemon lime flavour in each mouthful which makes for a more refreshing fizzy drink rather than a sweet drink. Nice over ice on a warm day.
25/09/2019
Love the fizzy but zero sugar option
I was bike riding with my kids, desperate for something fizzy but I hate sugary drinks. I grabbed this and loved! My daughter even loved it and drank half of mine.
12/09/2019
Not as fizzy as i am expected
so happy that there is a fizzy drink that does not contain sugar and almost zero calories for those Ketoers. It is encouraging to drink flavored water than a plain one. However, a little bit add on the flavor and it will be perfect. I will always buy this product, good stuff all in all
11/09/2019
Frantelle sparking water
Really needs extra lime and lemon added otherwise there is very little taste to this drink. Won’t buy again.
11/09/2019
A nice change from plain water
I love drinking this over a big glass of ice. Makes a nice change from sugary soft drinks
05/09/2019
Light and bubbly!
I absolutely loved it. A subtle and bubbly flavour with none of the guilt. I like how it hit that soda craving without giving me the sugar crash afterwards. It's helped me kick my sugar-soda addiction!
04/09/2019
Will buy again
Great Low sugar alternate to soft drinks Refreshing taste
Great for Kids
great idea, my 3yo son sees us drinking from a can and gets upset when we give him soda water in a cup. With zero sugar and a light flavor, its perfect for him. We enjoy it also as a refreshing drink on hot days
Refreshing
Loved this finally a larger can of sparkling mineral water....tasty and easy.
Guilt Free Refreshment
Tastes great. I don’t like sugary drinks and this one is perfect for me
24/08/2019
Great Healthy Alternative
It's a great alternative to soft drink. Refreshing and bubbly. The flavour could be a little stronger but it's a product i will buy again. Bring on summer.
22/08/2019
Frantelle
I wanted to love this. Great that it is sparkling but the flavour was a bit meh. More like a wave of a dish cloth that a hint of anything as the flavour wasn't the greatest but I like more real flavours.
22/08/2019
Refreshing
A nice refreshing drink but a bit mild. I love it's in a can instead of a plastic bottle. I was expecting, and would have liked a bit of a stronger flavour.
21/08/2019
Refreshing Healthy Drink
It is very nice to sip on it and realise that your happiness goes up when your waist isn't:)