4.5 5 0 721 721 Welcome Fruits and Roots, carefully selected fruit and veggie combinations that creatively and deliciously fuse both taste and nutrition. Each bottle of Fruits and Roots packs a punch of flavour. Expertly crafted to highlight the natural sweetness of fruit with the added benefits of veggies… and with no added sugar! And did we mention you get 1 serve of fruit and 1 serve of vegetables per glass? Heck yes!

13/09/2018
Totally exceeded my expectations. In fact my whole family loved it, despite it being full of goodness and nutrition. The flavour was a stand out and I'll definitely be buying it in he future.
12/09/2018
Fruits and Roots drinks are flavour combinations to tempt your tastebuds, and keeo oyu coming back for more.
12/09/2018
Great mix of fruit and vegetables, had a awesome taste even the kids liked it!
12/09/2018
i was pleasantly surprised by the flavour combinations and the taste was really nice
12/09/2018
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I got to try a juice that I would probably have never bought. I don't usually buy chilled juices for myself and I've never heard of the Fruits & Roots brand,,,,but I've always liked the V8 juice, because I love the blend of vegie and fruit together. I picked up the Apple, Pear & Spinach. Iy was a healthy coloured green. The packaging is a nice shaped bottle and it seems quite large. Mu first sip was a hesitant one as I had no idea what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised...the flavours went really well together. I love the convenient way I'm getting some servings of my fruit & vegie intake while enjoying a chilled juice for brekky in the morning.
11/09/2018
Fruits and Roots definitely surprised me with the taste. I was interested to see what sweet potato was like in a drink and was very pleased. Will buy again.
11/09/2018
Surprisingly tasty for something that has sweet potato in it (which I'm not a huge fan of). Great option to boost veggie intake. Love that there is no added sugar.
11/09/2018
Fruits & Roots is such an easy way to get fruits and vegetables in to the whole family, and they don't even know! The juice is fruity and not very 'root'y!
11/09/2018
Fruits & Roots is an easy, tasty way to get a portion of vegetables into your diet. The kids loved having a 'treat' of juice and it was good for them!
11/09/2018
Loved the flavour. Very refreshing and it's a healthier choice. Great way to get fruit and veg into your life.
10/09/2018
Surprisingly delicious and a great way to add extra veggies each day! My kids absolutely loved it. We will be buy this regularly from now on
10/09/2018
What a refreshing surprise! I can get all my kids to have their serve of veggies without a fight. It has a great fresh taste with a sweetness that’s not overwhelming. I will be getting this again for the whole family.
10/09/2018
I was interested tottery Fruits & Roots firstly because of the unusual combination of fruits and vegetable. I started with the Pineapple Passionfruit and Sweet Potato. I was really surprised at how good the flavours worked together I thought it would have more of a vegetable taste & consistency like tomato juice or similar, it wasn't what I expected at all. It tasted great with just the right amount of sweetness just like a fruit juice. The fact you are getting a serve of vegetables in each glass is a good way to up of intake and in a totally alternative way. A glass for breakfast would be perfect. And with no added sugar and low calories as added benefits I will definitely be trying the other flavours.
10/09/2018
I really enjoyed the different flavour combinations, would definitely recommend trying a new flavour.
10/09/2018
Great tasting, natural, no-added sugar refreshing drink. Drink straight or add some soda water to it.