4.3 5 0 5 5 Fuel your Imagination’s Chocolate Milk Cereal is an Australia made breakfast cereal full of fibre. Made with the best ingredients and no artificial flavours or colours this chocolate milk cereal is sure to kick start your day.
Fuel your Imagination Chocolate  Milk Cereal

07/04/2016
This is more of a healthy chocolate cereal. I actually had it as a late snack as I fancied something sugary and sweet. It didn't 'hit the spot' for that purpose but it is a nice morning cereal which in my opinion isn't supposed to feel over indulgent.
04/04/2016
I loved this cereal not as a breakfast cereal but as a snack with fruit and nut. My sons have had it with milk and love it too.
01/04/2016
Bought from Coles last week as they were on a clearance sale. Good taste for oats.
22/03/2016
It acctually is really nice. I have also tried the other two flavours. They are also nice. I've already recommend to my 3 sisters and relatives.
07/03/2016
Chocolate Milk Cereal tastes fantastic and all the family love it.
20/09/2016
No way could this be a Cereal. More like yummy snack. I can't wait until i go shopping, hopefully my supermarkets have it.
19/08/2016
I haven't tried this but I would like to. I enjoy a healthy good tasting cereal for breakfast send me some so I can give you a great review.
25/05/2016
I have not tried this flavour but I have had others flavours from this brand and loved them, so would have to presume that I would also love this one. The others are great with yoghurt .
20/05/2016
I have not seen this product in the supermarket.The only cereal I have is chocalate based and I feel I am not eating very healthy,Chocalate milk cereal is made from oats so it seems like it could be a healthier choice so I would love to try this product to see if I like it.
19/05/2016
LOOKS SO GOOD LOVE TO REVIEW THIS PRODUCT THANKYOU FOR A CHANCE
17/05/2016
Choco milk bisciuts must be yummy and tasty. Excited to try it
15/05/2016
this product look awesome ,but I have not heard about this product in any store , look forward to get a try
11/05/2016
always love trying new cereals... would love to try this one but I haven't seen it in the grocery stores
05/05/2016
looks interesting I would love to sample this It looks healthier than some other packets so hoping for a positive
02/05/2016
Seems like a yummy cereal. Could you please send me a sample?