4.9 5 0 12 12 Garnier Fructis Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food Conditioner moisturises and smoothes dry and unruly hair. It's 98% natural origin formula weightlessly nourishes hair.
Garnier Fructis Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food Conditioner

02/03/2020
love this product
leaves my hair smooth and conditioned, has nice smell too
28/01/2020
A great treatment
I got this on sale and I just love the smell of this product and being reasonably natural and free of chemicals I also use it on my dogs coat before his bath, I use it on my hair up to 1 hour before I want to wash it and just walk around with a shower cap on to keep the heat in and get it working all the way down the hair to the roots, my hair feels so soft after I wash it out then shampoo but no further conditioner after the shampoo as I already did my intensive treatment for 1 hour plus prior to washing, it's a good size container and there are several fragrances avail and I will be trying them all, highly recommend.
22/08/2019
Love the hair foods range
My hair has never been as healthy as it has been since I started using hair food. I have bleached hair and it has repaired and restored so much moisture and health to my hair. Highly recommend.
03/06/2019
Fantastic smell
I use this twice a week as my normal conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smells nice! Recently I haven't been needing to straighten my hair, as this conditioner leave my hair looking very wavy and natural. Ive recommend it to a few friends!
06/12/2018
Excellent product
Great product that smells beautiful. Makes hair moisturised and soft. Great for curls like my granddaughters as a leave in
25/11/2018
Leaves hair super soft
This is a wonderful conditioner especially if your hair is dry and damaged. It's really nourishing, leaves my hair super soft and smooth. It helps get rid of any knots and makes it easy to brush. It helps moisturise my hair and keep it healthy!
26/09/2018
Fantastic option! Especially for curly hair
Great item, I slightly prefer banana as it’s more nourishing but this is still fantastic! I use it as a conditioner, a mask and as a leave in!
29/08/2018
Perfect for curls!
I’ve been using this as part of my curly girl routine with excellent results. I have used it for all three of its functions; Conditioner, Depp conditioner and leave in. I especially love it as a deep conditioner. I absolutely love that it is silicone and sulphate free!
24/08/2018
Love it!
I absolutely love this product. It makes your hair so silky and smooth!
06/07/2018
This is perfect if you are following curly girls australia. It has no silicones or drying agents. Smells great and gives my curly hair heaps of moisture. recommend macadamia if you have fine curly hair as the banana version was too heavy for my hair.
08/06/2018
Fantastic. I have used as a co-wash, conditioner and leave in. Works really well. Great for defining curls and helping with frizz. I will definitely buy again.
06/06/2018
I actually tried this yesterday for the first time amd it is absolutely stunning. It burst with fruit scents as i opened it and it left my hair feeling sooo amazing! I highly reccomend this product. They come in different scents!
19/08/2018
This looks like a great product might give it a try and see how we go
28/07/2018
I have not tried this new product by Garnier. Which has been my number one brand for several years now. Would love to sample and review.
07/07/2018
I have never heard of this product before did not know you could give food to your hair to make it healthy