Garnier Olia Hair Dye

4.5 5 0 150 150 Garnier Olia is the #1 Permanent Hair Colour with no Ammonia. Olia’s 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils gives you brilliant colour, whilst also creating visibly healthier hair with up to 100% grey coverage. Its unique formula visibly restores hair, as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long lasting, radiant colour. With Olia , hair is hydrated, silky and shiny.
Garnier Olia Hair Dye

01/08/2020
Greys covered check. treatment check.
Spending a fortune on covering a few grey hairs and a hair treatment is just not worth it anymore, when I can do it at home in my own time. The scent is great and it really is a 2 in 1 treatment.
Spot on color
clear instructions and easy application.Great color results, spot on to the box's examples. Smell wasn't over hard on the nose making the experience better.
Amonia free hair colour
While it might have worked for other it sure didn’t work on my hair. Maybe it is not suitable for dark and thick Asian hair.
My new favourite
Garnier Olia is my new favourite home hair dye. The easy to use formula is pleasant smelling and gives a great coverage, even on greys.
shiny and fabulous
I love my Olia hair colour. It’s a beautiful dark shade of Brown. And my hair feel soft, shiny and fabulous
No more greys
It covers greys but I wish there was a longer time to fill the survey so I can know for sure how many washes this will last
Brown hair colour trial
Easy to use home care product that covers greys and leave hair shiny and smooth. Non toxic smell and easy instructions make home colouring a breeze. Loved the conditioner and overall results.
100% recommend
if your looking for an easy at home colour that leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling great this is the colour for you!
Happy happy
Loved this product. So easy to use and has great gray coverage.
Shiny hair
Great smell shiny soft hair would recommend this to all
29/07/2020
Easy instructions
Instructions were easily comprehensible, application wasn’t too hard., I would only suggest maybe supplying a brush for application.
29/07/2020
Effective and easy!
An easy to use product to dye your hair at home. Great results with little hassle, little mess and little odour.
28/07/2020
Good product needs better gloves
The dye is easy to use but could just skip 1 step and keep the product #1 in the bottle, and there is a generous amount of conditioner supplied. Greys are covered, I like the softness of my hair and using this dye and the lack of ammonia smell is great.
Lovely colour
Nice and easy to use. Lovely colour with good coverage.
Great hair colouring product
This hair colour was easy to apply and covered a few greys I had appearing. Nice brown look and plenty of colours to choose from in the range. Only took 30 minutes and now I have a whole new colour.