3.7 5 0 11 11 No added sugar. Serve chilled.

08/11/2019
Average
Pretty good for juice, but not sure it is worth the extra money compared to homebrand. The container is also hard for me to pour without a handle, as it is quite heavy. However, my stronger husband has no issues.
16/10/2019
Love it!
So refreshing! Love this flavour, definitely buying again. Best when chilled.
23/08/2019
Good
Overall great tasting juice. Great for parties and dinners.
17/08/2019
love the brand love the tast
great product love the taste and the brand will be buying again
03/08/2019
Best juice
Refreshing, great taste. Not to sweet or bland. Best served chilled
09/07/2019
Nice juice
Great product. I usually drink unsweetened OJ but my daughter doesn't like it so I bought this. She loves it so I tried it too. It has a good balance of flavours with none overpowering. Even though it is a no added sugar product, it does use some very sweet fruits so... I then mixed it 50:50 with the OJ and that was simply brilliant.
24/06/2019
Not good.
This product contains too much sugar and is not good for health. I'm giving it two stars coz its tastes good otherwise I don't prefer it.
20/06/2019
Refreshing
Golden Circle is the most reliable brand fruit juice I buy. Consistent flavour and very refreshing to drink. All flavours appeal to me but Tropical Juice is simply my favourite. You will not be disappointed if you try it.
06/05/2019
To Sweet
I tried this product and it had a nice tropical taste but it was way to sweet
01/05/2019
Nice and no added sugar
Our go to juice for the family, refreshing and not too sweet.
24/04/2019
Nice and not overly sweet
Good flavours nothing was a standout as an overpowering flavour within the mix. It was t too sweet and my kids loved it.