4.8 5 0 187 187 Love the colour, flavour & aroma of fresh herbs but hate the wastage - buying a whole bunch when you only need a few leaves? Gourmet Garden - Lightly Dried Herbs & Spices are the answer!
Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Herbs & Spices

21/10/2020
Keep good
These have great flavour and keep a lot longer than fresh herbs
14/09/2020
Great, handy and flavoursome
As a chef, I appreciate my herbs & spices. These are fantastic for home cooking, packed with flavour and keep for weeks in the fridge or freezer. I buy these regularly.
31/08/2020
Handy
I love these because they are already chopped up and in resealable bags so they stay fresh. I've found they are freezable too.
05/05/2015
A great alternative to fresh herbs. There is no waste, and the taste is just like the fresh product. I am a big fan.
17/04/2015
Great to keep in the fridge for when you forget to buy fresh herbs. They last for a long time even after they're opened and offer almost the same taste to dishes as fresh herbs would.
08/01/2015
I love to use fresh herbs in nearly everything i cook but i find they sometimes go bad before i get a chance to use them because you can only ever buy huge bunches. With these gourmet garden lightly dried herbs they just sit in the fridge and are always ready when i need to use them, love the resealable package so i can use a little or a lot and stays good for weeks although i usually go through a couple of packs per week so i havn't truly tested that part. They add great flavour to my meals and these are now a staple product in my kitchen and i no longer have any herbs going to waste. LOVE THEM!
09/12/2014
Best thing ever brought out! I use herbs in everything i cook, but hate the pain of having half of it stick to the chopping board. Its so convenient to just grab my tubs out and sprinkle it straight in.
04/12/2014
I love the convenience of these packets. I was one of those people who often uses herbs, but rarely each one enough to prevent a bunch from going 'off' before I could use them all, and I hate chopping them. These packets mean chopping is no longer needed and they hardly take up any room at all. I have mine in one of the little door compartments in my fridge and they last for weeks even after opening. It's a pity they don't have herbs like rosemary and thyme. I hope they expand the range soon.
04/12/2014
I have been avoiding buying fresh herbs as I usually only need a small amount and end up throwing away the rest. I love that it is already chopped, all I need to do is add it to my dish. It stays fresh for weeks after opening.
03/12/2014
I always have trouble to use the whole brunch herb that I bought from the shop and it's make me feel bad as I waste the food. One day, i found this in the supermarket and I love this product as it can keep fresh in the fridge longer and won't waste anymore. It a;so keep very good color of the herb them the dry one.
19/11/2014
these are good and i find last a lot longer in the fridge than the couple weeks it says on the packet
04/11/2014
what a great product, now I can have 'fresh' basil all year round.
21/10/2014
I have tried the basil and it's something I keep in my fridge all the time it's fantastic.
18/10/2014
Last very long. Tried coriander and basil. Very practical.
18/10/2014
Very convenient when fresh herbs aren't available.Taste great and much nicer than fully dried herbs