4.2 5 0 22 22 Made with nothing artificial. Made easy. Made fun. Made with love by you and Green’s.
Green's Classic Banana Bread Mix

19/01/2020
Easy and Delicious
I have bought the Greens Banana Bread Mix a few times and it never disappoints. It is easy to make and and always turns out perfect and always tastes so good. I would definitely recommend this product.
17/11/2019
Easy to make
Greens products are extremely easy to make and taste great, but I found each product only taste good the day you made it.
27/09/2019
Love Greens cakes
I only buy Greens cake mixes with the banana cake being my favourite. Always have a couple of packs in the pantry, just love the taste.
17/08/2019
so easy to make
so easy to make and it taste great the kids loved making it will be buying again
12/08/2019
My fav packet cake
Easy to follow instructions, has the favour of a homemade banana bread. It`s very light and not greasy.
06/08/2019
The whole family loved it!
We all love banana bread and always try new ones when we find them. This is a great addition to our favourites - tasty, moist, and very moreish. Highly recommend it, totally A+
13/07/2019
Taste the banana
Such a great product.so easy to make so great for those who don’t get in the kitchen much.love that you can taste the banana infact it’s better then some that I have brought from a shop.
09/07/2019
Great quick option
Nothings as good as made from scratch but this is close. Great for when you’re in a hurry. Lovely and moist
04/07/2019
One of our favourites
This is definitely a favourite in our household. Absolutely moist and delicious
22/06/2019
Nice flavour
Greens are one of my favourite cake mix brands they are always quick and easy to make, this cake was really nice, i have tried most of their other cake mixes and have never been disappointed with any of them.
20/06/2019
Great when you want to quickly whip up a banana bread. Nothing like baking from scratch. But greens are one of my favourite, it’s a shame sometimes you have to buy 2 packs to make a decent sized banana bread or cake though
05/06/2019
alternative to start from scratch
I generally cook from scratch but if I need a quick mix I will always reach for a Greens. So many choices in their range and always reasonably priced.
01/06/2019
Classic and Delicious
This banana cake is delicious! Very simple and easy to make and is great for a sweet snack!
27/05/2019
Delicious Cake
I have now tried many of the Green's cake mixes and they all come out cooked perfectly and best of all, don't taste like a packet mix. The Banana Bread was completely to our liking. They are easy to prepare and cheap and an Australian brand.
06/05/2019
Better than other packet banana bread
This one is less expensive but I prefer it. All are moist but this one tends to have more flavour. It also cooks really well, ie looks like the box picture.