4.2 5 0 29 29 Made with nothing artificial. Made easy. Made fun. Made with love by you and Green’s.
Green's Classic Banana Bread Mix

04/01/2021
I have bought this many times - I make it for all occasions and get rave reviews on this product- delicious
04/01/2021
Quick, easy and delicious
The perfect product when time is against you and you are craving something sweet. These are super easy to make and the end result is a delicious and very moist banana bread. I would highly recommend this.
16/11/2020
Very nice
Easy to make, tastes delicious. Minimal Ingredients required
07/11/2020
Really nice
I always make this banana bread for my kids lunch boxes. It's great for their recess. I also like it with a warm with butter on top with a cup of tea.
07/11/2020
I really enjoy the greens banana bread it is really tasty and I love the piece of mind that I get from it containing no artificial colours or flavours. I would recommend this banana bread mix.
22/07/2020
This is okay.
I normally make my own banana bread but they were to expensive out of season so i thought id try this mix and i enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as homemade which i expected. Its banana taste isnt strong enough for my taste but my kids enjoyed it and was easy to make.
19/04/2020
Simply delicious
The best thing about Green's is the simplicity of the method and the perfect results. This banana bread mix is delicious, very easy to make, and gives a nice, soft perfectly sweet and banana flavored bread. The price is as good as the product itself. I would recommend it.
19/01/2020
Easy and Delicious
I have bought the Greens Banana Bread Mix a few times and it never disappoints. It is easy to make and and always turns out perfect and always tastes so good. I would definitely recommend this product.
17/11/2019
Easy to make
Greens products are extremely easy to make and taste great, but I found each product only taste good the day you made it.
27/09/2019
Love Greens cakes
I only buy Greens cake mixes with the banana cake being my favourite. Always have a couple of packs in the pantry, just love the taste.
17/08/2019
so easy to make
so easy to make and it taste great the kids loved making it will be buying again
12/08/2019
My fav packet cake
Easy to follow instructions, has the favour of a homemade banana bread. It`s very light and not greasy.
06/08/2019
The whole family loved it!
We all love banana bread and always try new ones when we find them. This is a great addition to our favourites - tasty, moist, and very moreish. Highly recommend it, totally A+
13/07/2019
Taste the banana
Such a great product.so easy to make so great for those who don’t get in the kitchen much.love that you can taste the banana infact it’s better then some that I have brought from a shop.
09/07/2019
Great quick option
Nothings as good as made from scratch but this is close. Great for when you’re in a hurry. Lovely and moist