4.3 5 0 416 416 The original anti-dandruff shampoo which thoroughly cleanses your hair and cares for your scalp.

10/08/2016
It was great for dandruff and build up. Smelt great.
10/08/2016
I thought that the new scent was good compared to the old scent. It does seem to work well for preventing dandruff also. I still find, however, that it seems to strip a lot of moisture away, and the conditioner did not seem adequate to restore it. If you have an issue with dandruff, I highly recommend this shampoo. Perhaps though you might find a conditioner that compliments it better.
8/08/2016
Clean & Balanced Shampoo worked wonders on my dandruff
7/08/2016
It left my hair feeling nice and soft. It gave me the good clean feeling. It seemed to get rid of the dandruff.
7/08/2016
Head and Shoulders smelt good and made my hair feel clean and healthy. Better than that I noticed and immediate improvement in my scalp with the itchy feeling feeling deminishing quickly. Love it.
6/08/2016
Head & Shoulders Clean & Balanced Shampoo has nice smell and cleans well.
5/08/2016
If you want no dandruff then this is the product for you
5/08/2016
Clean and fresh smell leaves your hair soft and shiny
5/08/2016
This compliments the conditioner and used with the conditioner has made a difference to my scalp condition
5/08/2016
noticed an improvement in the first couple of days.
5/08/2016
Great product will buy again. Had bad dandruff and after using this it is almost gone.
5/08/2016
Head and Shoulders left my hair feeling clean and smooth, and most importantly, there were no more flakes!
5/08/2016
Nice fragrance, left my hair feeling soft and shiny, definitely showed a reduction in dandruff within a couple of washes
5/08/2016
Loved the smell of head and shoulders its lasted a few days smelling fresh. Also after a couple of washes i noticed my head not as dry and itchy
5/08/2016
I no longer have a itchy scalp and left my hair feeling clean