Healthy Care Super Hair Skin & Nail Capsules

5 5 0 5 5 Healthy Care Super Hair, Skin & Nail provides essential ingredients to maintain overall health of hair, skin and nails. Specialty formulated with Biotin, Zinc & Vitamin C to enhance skin repair & support wound healing.
Healthy Care Super Hair Skin & Nail Capsules

10/01/2022
Glowing results
Actually worked! Noticed a HUGE improvement with the appearance of my skin. Less oily, far less breakouts. My skin felt so soft and smooth
19/12/2021
Found Healthy Care SUPER affordable
I bought Healthy Care Super Hair Skin & Nail Capsules after reading and comparing with the brand I normally get. This contains 100 capsules has all the ingredients I was looking for Biotin, Zinc & Vitamin C to enhance skin repair & support wound healing. I garden a lot and I find I heal faster from a nick here and there. My hair is growing and looks much healthy and stronger at the roots since changing to this brand six months ago. I have recommended Healthy Care Super Hair Skin & Nail Capsules yo my elderly Mother and her skin hair and nails have improved. She thought it might help and it has! Her nails are the strongest they have ever been and her hair has less fall-out when brushing. We are staying with this product. Mum has told a few friends in her street they are going to try it too. Mum said she heals faster when she cuts herself here and there. Great product.
15/12/2021
I have used this product after chemotherapy, encouraged hair growth, helped my nails to grow back and be strong and helped put s little.glow back into my skin o am still using daily
14/12/2021
Great value product.
I lost my hair due to multiple surgeries and antibiotic use. Found this to help my hair, skin and nails recover. It is affordable compared to other brands and has the same ingredients. if your skin and nails are in need of boost give it a go.
06/12/2021
Good to have
I take vitamins and supplements and everyday and the hair skin and nails is one that I have noticed a difference in. It contains all the minerals that I need including zinc, calcium, iron and biotin. My skin is more clear and my hair feels stronger too.