4.6 5 0 18 18 The beans you love, now with no added sugar.
Heinz Beanz No Added Sugar

12/02/2020
Baked bean
Great taste and easy to prep. This has a delicious and thick tomato sauce. Baked beans are rich in dietary fonere and low in fat. Agreat source of protain. This is best for vegetatarians.
28/11/2019
Heinz Beanz No Sugar
I love my Heinz Beanz they are the only ones I buy but I can taste the difference between the sugar free and original and have to say I really prefer the original to the sugar free. It tastes bland to me and not inviting like its original. Plus side my child can't taste the difference so there's a win.
25/11/2019
Great for kids
I buy this regularly for myself and my daughter! It small easy size is great for one serve. My daughter enjoys cold straight out of can! Can be taken in bag for quick lunch or snack on the go! Recommend to all
15/10/2019
Baked beans salt reduced
My partner loves these and can’t taste the difference between the normal and the salt reduced. I would recommend this to my family and friends
27/09/2019
The best
Heinz beans is the only one I buy. I have tried other brands but nothing compared to the flavour of Heinz.
17/08/2019
Bean treat
Good basic beans that are good as they are but also can be upgraded by adding some spice and heat and of course some good melting cheese.
13/08/2019
These are delicious baked beans, full of flavour and I like that it has no added sugar.
12/08/2019
Loved this
Great option for me as I`m on a diet, didn`t lack flavour
08/08/2019
Just as tasty as the original!
These beans are just as tasty as the original but without the sugar! I was very surprised, and happy with the consistency and taste. I love the mini sizes too perfect for a small snack or for my daughter
06/08/2019
YUM
l LOVE FOR BREAKFAST AND SOMETIMES TAKING TO WORK FOR MY LUNCH.
31/07/2019
Heinz Benz
Love this 'Heinz Beanz". Quick and easy to make, nothing beats a good hot hearty meal. Tastes pretty good as well. I can eat this any time of day. Perfect serve size for one person.
24/06/2019
Same Great Taste
Heinz Baked Beans no added sugar has the same great taste as my old time favourite original Heinz baked beans. Purchased from Woolworths recently. Recommend purchasing this variety.
24/06/2019
Yum Yum
Absolutely love Heinz Beanz. Can not taste a difference in the "no added sugar " version of Baked Beans. We have baked beans regularly sometimes for lunch but often for a quick simple meal. The 220g tin fits us well as it is a single serve can.
20/06/2019
Just as good
Tastes the same but looking at the sugar content it's still a lot
10/06/2019
Love Heinz beans and a added extra no added sugar so get the taste as well as low calorie win,win