4.3 5 0 60 60 Heinz Baked Beans in a deliciously rich tomato sauce are the perfect power food for sustaining the energy you need. Snap, Heat & Eat - just 1 minute in the microwave
Heinz Beanz Snap Pots

28/11/2019
Heinz Beanz Snap Pots
I love these little snap pots, they are perfect in every way. You can use them instead of opening a tin which you know will not be finished. Perfect serve of beans for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
18/11/2019
Quick and yummy
A quick tasty snack option. I love bake beans so these mini packs will be a go to snack. Easy to wack in the microwave for a minute to heat up and gobble up. Good ratio of beans to sauce.
14/08/2018
Great little pots sutibles for everyone and there needes quick and easy just the right amount
05/05/2014
Best idea out with these pots just enough for children and just enough for a snack without waste love this size and the convinece
02/05/2014
beans are one of my favourite foods and heinz are the best- these snap pots are great on the go/for work and also when you want a little extra flavour with your dinner without having to open a whole tin!
04/04/2014
These little pots are great. ASs it says on the pack heat
04/04/2014
What a great idea these snap pots are. Are eating you just toss the pot in the bin. So easy and no mess!
26/03/2014
Too expensive for what it is. Tastes very good. I guess it is expensive because of the packaging and convenience ?
25/03/2014
These are the perfect size for my work lunch. I keep a pot or two in my drawer so they`re always available. I can make a sandwich or roll at work and it isn`t soggy. I like variety so I heat them up in the microwave and put them on toast too.
03/03/2014
Just the greatest tasty quick snack there are many ways to use baked beans, I always put a tin in my Savoury Mince
18/02/2014
Beans at their best, simply stored, even if you use the hob.
02/09/2013
Love these! They are very handy for meals and snacks and the size is perfect.
27/08/2013
these are great for single portions. i like to eat beans for lunch but often open a large tin, fridge the remains and forget. this solves the problem and makes it also handy for eating out when warming facilities are avaliable.
01/08/2013
Great healthy after school snack - easy to heat in microwave and not full of fat
31/07/2013
love them great for the kids to take to school handy containers mean you can take them anywhere