4.6 5 0 5 5 Made with real caramelised onion relish and creamy, velvety mayo. Perfect for creating your own adventurous burger or sandwich!
Heinz Caramelised Onion Mayo

07/08/2020
tasty!
I love the "seriously good" range of flavours. As with the other mayos in the range Caramelized Onion is rich and creamy and full of flavour. Great as a salad dressing or in a salad sandwich. I also stirred some in with cubed hot boiled potatoes!
18/06/2020
Goes well with most food.
Your imagination is the limit with this spread. I like to use this on freshly toasted bagels with ham or even just a vintage cheese. It boosts the flavour on toastier or can double as a dipping sauce for your fries.
07/01/2020
yummmmy
Omg this mayo has amazing flavour. I used this for my work lunches, love onion flavour, great texture- was great on wraps rolls, and on salads. I used in my sushi as well. Would defiantly buy this mayo for myself
06/11/2019
Mayo next level
Very delicious and versatile tastes like mayo with just the right amount of caramelised onion flavour. P.s can be quite addictive.
05/11/2019
Perfecto
This was outstanding ! we both enjoyed it and will be buying it in the future for sure
28/09/2019
undefined
I will look for this product I love the idea of caramelised onion in the mayo