4.5 5 0 274 274 <h4><strong>Heinz® [Seriously] Good® - Makes Food More Exciting</strong></h4>
Heinz Mayonnaise

23/10/2018
Tasty
Love this brand creamy texture swapped from my own brand always buy this now have tried other products in this brand also like the Garlic aioli
06/03/2015
Seriously happy. Would be good if we knew where ingredients come from. But I trust Heinz.
05/03/2015
Very impressed quality and taste and will continue to buy its range.
03/03/2015
Overall I found Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise to be bland in taste and appearance, I would not buy this mayonnaise from the store
03/03/2015
My family and I like it but overall we find it is too rich for our simple tastes and too high in fat.
03/03/2015
I loved the thick texture and it was surprisingly packed with taste
03/03/2015
It's good and creamy and ok for the younger kids but I like a good full flavoured mayonnaise
02/03/2015
smells and tastes great in which the whole family can use
02/03/2015
it was nice but not much difference to other brands
02/03/2015
A great, reliable product from a trusted brand. Something I don't mind spending money on to purchase before trying as I can be assured of quality and good taste.
02/03/2015
loved it,,,simple as that,,also my super fussy 17 year old son loved it,,so it definately a regular on our shopping list. :)
02/03/2015
I really enjoyed this product and will definitely look out for it as preferred brand when I shop for Mayo!
02/03/2015
very good and will use and recommend to friends and family
02/03/2015
It had a nice texture and a different taste to my normal mayonnaise. Although it was thicker and denser
02/03/2015
I love it and it has altered my view on mayonnaise forever. Thank-you I will never buy another brand ever again. Simply Yummy, Yummy, Yummy....