4.7 5 0 235 235 Their noodles are made from carefully selected ingredients, the best quality flour and fresh spices from the natural resources of Indonesia giving it a unique and delicious flavour.
Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Noodles

24/01/2021
filling snack
we have bought these noodles for years they are a family favourite
23/01/2021
Tasty
Very nice strong flavour, but be warned there is a very strong chilly sauce that is quite hot, but you can leave that out when adding the sauces at the end. I love these and will definitely eat them again.
22/01/2021
Go to noodles
These are my go to noodles when I want an easy spicy dinner/ lunch or a snack. I also use these in my chicken stock I make with some veggies and is a whole meal. Will always have these on hand in our house.
22/01/2021
Quick and Easy
If your looking for a yummy quick and easy dish for lunch or dinner you can’t go past having these. It almost tastes like your in the streets of Vietnam. Add an egg on top and the perfect dish!!
Yummy!
My son loves these noodles, but I wish they were a bit more healthier as he refuses to eat good food
Love these.
These have been on the market for years. Love the flavour sachets especially the chili paste. Quite nice and warming on a cold day. I would recommend.
We love Mie Goreng
Love these noodles . Authentic flavour . Great taste .
14/01/2021
Mie Instan Juara
Ini terbaiiiik pokoknya. Baru cium aromanya aja udah hak tahan pengen nyobain. Udah nyoba sekali pasti bikin nagih. Mie goreng originalnya enak, dikreasikan makanan lain juga oke. Pokoknya the best lah.
05/01/2021
indomie
mie ini favorit keluarga di rumah.. dengan rasa yang khas dan enak sekali.. setiap kali ada acara selalu masak ini.. dengan harga yang ekonomis dan mudah di cari di toko maupun warung dekat rumah.. makanya selalu stok di rumah ..
11/12/2020
mie instan
Instant noodles are very easy to cook delicious, filling, lots of and very fragrant aroma can be taken anywhere
07/12/2020
Best 2 min noodles
These are so yum, I leave out the chilli sauce and they still have so much flavour
04/12/2020
Very Tasty
Honestly, I don't know why anyone would bother with brands such as Maggi when there are so many affordable and authentic variants out there. These noodles are great with a nice blend of spices that genuinely satisfies the hunger.
29/11/2020
A winner for the whole family!
Being a mother of 4 and a wife to a vegetarian, it’s not always easy to find a meal that the whole family can enjoy. But this is my go to for noodles. Whether it be as a meal by itself or added to a stir fry, the whole family love it!
23/11/2020
10/10
You can add the ingredients yourself so if you don’t like chilli just don’t add it! Fast and easy to make. Very satisfied with the meal everytime. Sometimes even eat it without cooking
21/11/2020
Spicy
Great for a quick and easily prepared meal or snack. I found them to be really tasty but didn’t enjoy all the bits in it. Also, beware of the chilli if you don’t like spicy food.