4.7 5 0 220 220 Their noodles are made from carefully selected ingredients, the best quality flour and fresh spices from the natural resources of Indonesia giving it a unique and delicious flavour.
Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Noodles

Handy Snack or Main
Handy for a quick snack but can also add frozen veges and egg to make a more substantial meal with a bit more health added. Flavours are a bit fiddly but tasty.
Quick and cheap snacks
I often eat with egg and add in some veggies to make it bit healthier. It’s cheap and quick to prepare. I like the the taste of sauce and recommend it to those on budget.
Uni student staple
With a uni student in our home and a ever hungry teen, these are a must for us. Miss Uni will grab a pack and jam them in her bag upon running out the door. We buy different flavours from this brand. These are tasty and flavourful. Nutricious? Not really, but it gives me peace of mind knowing that Miss Uni has eaten.
My go-to favourite noodles
Love, love, love this Mi Goreng!!. I always have a pack in my pantry ready to have whenever I need a very quick lunch. I like to amp it up with vegies too. The ratio of flavour to noodles is perfect. I would definitely recommend.
good taste
a mix of flavours which compliment each other and the shallots add flavour to the noodles - love these noodles and theyre available in most places
14/09/2020
Fantastic for any meal
These noodles are my best friend. Through thick and thin, Indomie have been there. Wether it be a quick snack in the afternoon or a base for a hearty dinner, mi goreng does it all. Love this product to death!
11/09/2020
Always in the Cupboard
Have these always in the cupboard, can moderate the flavour by adding less oils,spice mix and oyster sauce that come in each packet. Adding a fried egg also brings these simple noodles to a new level.
08/09/2020
Yummy, quick snack/meal!
Great tasting noodles! Indomie Mi Goreng is a great, quick meal or snack to prepare. The seasonings make for a tasty food, to be eaten by itself or add your own toppings. Great to keep in the pantry.
10/08/2020
Addictive
Where do I start, Mi Goreng noodles are the holy grail of instant noodles. They are just so flavourful and amazing when topped with a fried egg. I do wish they were a little more nutritious and less calories but I guess that's why they're soo good.
04/07/2020
Noodles
Great taste not mushy seasoning was appropriate would recommend to anyone
25/03/2020
Best of the best
These are the best instant noodles you can buy, so many options to change up the flavour, by adding whatever you like, or it already comes with delicious seasoning and flavour sachets. Will always buy.
20/03/2020
Awesome
I love these and they are very good when sounding have time.
19/03/2020
Absolute favourite
I could eat these all day everyday day until I die
16/03/2020
Family fav
These are mine and my kids favourite noodles. There is always some in the cupboard. Great flavour!
10/03/2020
Quick and easy staple
What I love about these noodles is you can adjust the flavour according to your personal tastes. There are five different little flavour sachets in each packet, and you simply add what you want according to your mood/palette on any given day. They're quick and easy, you can add what you want (meat, veges, eggs, herbs), or you can simply have the noodles on its own. They will never be as good as having the having them freshly made, but they're convenient! This little review is provided free from trial.