4.4 5 0 233 233 No Preservatives, vegetarian friendly and no added MSG - perfect family snack!
Infuzions Veggie Straws Sour Cream & Herb Flavour

14/01/2021
Awesome
So yummmy I love this product. Great snack for when you’re on the go. I like that they’re a healthier option to many things. No improvements needed. Would recommend
12/01/2021
Toddlers fave snack!
My 2 year old LOVES these! I buy them fortnightly when Coles does 2 for $5! I love that these are a healthier alternative to regular chips, and they are easy for little fingers to handle and eat!
11/01/2021
The flavour is really good and the kids enjoy the different coloured chips. They are good.
Ex-straw delicious!
A really nice snack, a good edition to any table, or something to munch on while watching tv. Delicious flavour, quite addictive!
Good chips to dip
Just the right size for small hands and double dipping (two ends) - the hole in the centre is perfect for getting dip in so you have the crunch and dip or even just on their own. And trying to pick the colour just by the flavour is a fun game for kids.
08/01/2021
Great healthy alternative to chips
I love the flavour & texture of these chips. They don't leave an after taste like some do. Taste healthier as they're not greasy
07/01/2021
Flavoursome
Veggie straws are flavoursome & moreish. We de-bag these and put in to individual (small) containers to prevent over eating them. Highly recommended.
04/01/2021
Tasty
very tasty and yummy and loved by children. Always in my shopping list :)
04/01/2021
Yum
Veggie straws are so addicting. They have a nice crispy texture to it and it just melts in your mouth. I normally get these in the regular version but the sour cream and herb isn't too bad. I like that it isn't greasy either.
01/01/2021
Tasty snack or perfect for kids lunch box
Very satisfying and tasty product that is enjoyed by the kids and adults. Fairly well priced and a great healthier addition to the kids lunches compared to normal potato chips.
18/12/2020
delish
These were a surprising treat. I needed something snacky for some friends coming over and I saw these. It looked like a good option as it was a bit better for us than some of the other choice and I hadn't tried them before. They are amazing! Really nice texture and great amount of tasty flavouring. Very happy with this choice and I will be buying them again.
17/12/2020
Yummy!
Taste delicious! My daughter loves them and so do I! I like that they have veggies in them and the price is good to ! Only thing is the packets aren’t big enough!
15/12/2020
My family recently discovered these snacks. The best part is they think they are chips and don’t realise the sneaky sneaky veggies are in there.
11/12/2020
Great lunch box snack
My kids love these. Taste lovely and healthier than other options.
10/12/2020
Yummy straws
I love these! Each one has a different flavour but all delicious. It’s finger licking good. Good size in the mini packs. I like how they melt in your mouth because they felt light.