4.4 5 0 257 257 No Preservatives, vegetarian friendly and no added MSG - perfect family snack!
Infuzions Veggie Straws Sour Cream & Herb Flavour

01/03/2021
Son Loves Them!
Love them! Very tasty :) The shape makes them great fun for my son to eat.
Healthier option
These veggie chips are a great snack! They taste great and the kids love them too! The individual packs make it super convenient to grab on the run for a healthier snaking option!
Veggie Straws
Family favourite. We cant get enough love that they come in snack pack size, perfect for lunchboxes
Great snack
Perfect for the whole family, it's easy to pack in lunch boxes and the kids love it. Light, crunchy and full of flavour.
Perfect Snack
These are great very light and tasty suitable for vegetarians and best of all no added MSG they are our fussey toddler's favourite snack. After tasting these they have become a staple in our household
24/02/2021
Great flavour and crunch.
I buy these regularly as they are delicious and a great alternative for chips. They are lighter in texture but still fill you up when you need a snack. Highly recommend them.
24/02/2021
Great taste
Great taste my kids love them and so do I. They are a handy size when we go out and about
23/02/2021
Tasty
A very tasty snack with a pleasantly unique texture! - Fantastic snack, when you're on the go. - Also perfect at parties. - Would love to see these in more flavours!! - Highly recommended
23/02/2021
Great alternative snack
Infusion veggie sticks are a great alternative to crisps. They are a handy little pack that are just the pick me up you need. They are also great with dips. The kids love them as well and are always the first snack to go.
20/02/2021
Infuzions
These were VERY tasty. Very More-ish. Just have to get more.
Great taste
Just loved this. Can't stop with few you will just go on. Love addition of different colours and flavours. I like the fact that it's so light compared to other chips or crisps.
Favourite!
These are a favourite of my children. So much so that they rush to purchase a pack each when they receive their allowance. I haven't had much of an opportunity to sample them myself but what's good for them...
Yummy snack
This is one of my household favorites and the kids love them. They are also a good option for the school lunchboxes and are quite filling. These are just simply delicious. Definitely recommend
18/02/2021
Nice for when you want something different
These definitely have a health halo around them. Honestly prefer regular chips, but I have found myself picking this up several times throughout the year for something different to snack on.
18/02/2021
My favourite
These chips are one of my go to snacks. When I feel like snacking on something, this is one of the snacks that come to mind. Always have one in my cupboard. And would definitely recommend for a healthier choice for a snack