4.4 5 0 252 252 No Preservatives, vegetarian friendly and no added MSG - perfect family snack!
Infuzions Veggie Straws Sour Cream & Herb Flavour

24/02/2021
Great flavour and crunch.
I buy these regularly as they are delicious and a great alternative for chips. They are lighter in texture but still fill you up when you need a snack. Highly recommend them.
24/02/2021
Great taste
Great taste my kids love them and so do I. They are a handy size when we go out and about
23/02/2021
Tasty
A very tasty snack with a pleasantly unique texture! - Fantastic snack, when you're on the go. - Also perfect at parties. - Would love to see these in more flavours!! - Highly recommended
23/02/2021
Great alternative snack
Infusion veggie sticks are a great alternative to crisps. They are a handy little pack that are just the pick me up you need. They are also great with dips. The kids love them as well and are always the first snack to go.
20/02/2021
Infuzions
These were VERY tasty. Very More-ish. Just have to get more.
Great taste
Just loved this. Can't stop with few you will just go on. Love addition of different colours and flavours. I like the fact that it's so light compared to other chips or crisps.
Favourite!
These are a favourite of my children. So much so that they rush to purchase a pack each when they receive their allowance. I haven't had much of an opportunity to sample them myself but what's good for them...
Yummy snack
This is one of my household favorites and the kids love them. They are also a good option for the school lunchboxes and are quite filling. These are just simply delicious. Definitely recommend
18/02/2021
Nice for when you want something different
These definitely have a health halo around them. Honestly prefer regular chips, but I have found myself picking this up several times throughout the year for something different to snack on.
18/02/2021
My favourite
These chips are one of my go to snacks. When I feel like snacking on something, this is one of the snacks that come to mind. Always have one in my cupboard. And would definitely recommend for a healthier choice for a snack
15/02/2021
alright
not really my go to chips but its something i have purchased a few times now they are good for people who enjoy veggie chips most veggie chips i have had weren't good but these were quite nice.
12/02/2021
Loved them
I usually buy these for myself and my family. And we love them! They are light and fresh and they melt in your mouth. They are usually on special and I grab a few bags at once. Will continue to buy.
30/01/2021
Healthy plus yummy
Great snack plus it is healthy also! Great flavour too
27/01/2021
Nice but not to much
These are really nice but eating the whole packet in 1 sitting is not good on the tummy. Spread out these are a lovely treat
25/01/2021
Perfect snack
If you're after a snack that is tasty, healthy and suitable for kids then look no further. Apart from the fact they are cost effective they are also yum. My 18month old in particular loves them. Great flavour and similar toddler friendly snacks are $2 for a small 15g snack. Highly recommend.