4.7 5 0 17 17 Spice up your meals with Izhiman African Spices mix.
Izhiman Moroccan BBQ Spice Mix

09/10/2017
Pls i want to try i am indian and i love to try spic food.
14/09/2017
Omg! This turns any ordinary meal into extraordinary! Just a bit & whallaaa!! It's like a secret ingredient that everyone wants!
06/02/2017
Love the smell and flavour, super quick and easy not oily like most Spices mixes can be. It brought my Chicken breast to life do try.
28/01/2017
I tried the Izhiman Moroccan BBQ spice mix for the first time 3 months ago and the entire family and friends fell in love with it. amazing taste and most importantly a truy premium quality with no superificial flavours or colours and no fillers . ever since I tried it has become one essential product in my kitchen and all our friends and family kitchens. It is by far the best spice rub I have used. I can use it in marinades and dressings. It is the ideal seasoning for grilling chicken and fish, or roasting beef, lamb and veal.
08/12/2016
Like this a lot, tried it on salmon and was delicious. Nice quality ingredients too no oils, fillers like corn flour, no sugars or nasty things. Beautiful spice mix.
06/12/2016
So good and so easy to use, and really delicious !!!
05/12/2016
Had friends over dinner, they all loved what I cooked with this spice. And so easy. A winner for sure.
16/09/2018
This looks interesting. Haven’t tried it before and I think it would be a nice change in the weekly meals for our family
18/08/2017
Jaimerais l'essayer,mes j
27/07/2017
My imagination has gone out of control as how to use this. Would love a sample to test it out. Thanks.
30/05/2017
Looks simple to use, sounds like lots of flavour! Would love to try this!
22/05/2017
Spice is what I need in my life does this exsist BBQ here we come
19/02/2017
Hello, I love using spice's in my cooking. I would love to sample Izhiman African Spices, if it's a great spice it will be added to pantry.
05/02/2017
I am a big fan of lovely flavours to put in my cooking would really like to add this one to my shelf
17/01/2017
I am a fan of spices but this one would be great to try the product looks fantastic I feel it would be a great addition to my cooking