4.3 5 0 57 57 A cheese snack just got easier with Jalsbeerg’s Mini Snacks. These bite size cheeses are the perfect on the go, anywhere, anytime. Give them a try today!
Jarlsberg Mini Snacks

03/11/2020
Perfect snack
I love taking these to work. They aren’t artificial tasting like some other small cheeses. Great with crackers and salami!
25/10/2020
Great for lunch boxes
My kids love taking these to school. They are so yummy and a great little snack.
22/01/2020
More please!
A hit with the grandchildren who are always hungry and looking for food . A healthy snack to tie them over until dinner time and not too expensive. Always a favourite with all my grandies.
24/12/2019
Mild and Tasty
My kids love these mini cheese snack. Its tastes mild and melts in mouth. Its a perfect snack for kids as well as very easy to carry. I ave used in a couple of recipes and I really liked the taste.
20/02/2019
Perfect snack or lunch addition
Perfect snack for anyone- including keto/low carbers! Smooth texture with the unique nuttiness of trafitional swiss cheese. Great addition to lunchboxes, wholesome and low GI.
02/11/2018
Have to fight the Kids for these
So good a snack size version of my fav cheese, only complaint is I have to share with my kids.
16/04/2017
Just like the bigger version! Great for a snack on the run or the kids lunch box.
15/03/2017
Good size and good taste, unfortunately quite expensive for only 5 in the pack.
29/09/2016
Really nice but expensive for the only 5 small portions.
25/09/2016
I love Jarlsberg cheese, and this is a fantastic way for me to take it to uni for lunch or as a snack between classes. The portion size is also great for slicing & putting on top of pizzas. Is a little expensive for the number of pieces in the package, but that should be expected as Jarlsberg is in the higher price range for sliced and block cheeses.
05/09/2016
These small JArlsberg cheeses are fantastic for lunch boxes, especially mine. I love them
19/08/2016
Lived these. Handy size to put in lunches. So convenient to have on hand. Just a little on the expensive side but the convenience outways the cost
19/08/2016
Although on the more expensive side, the size and convenient packaging is ideal to pack as a snack. Taste and flavour is delicious as always.
04/08/2016
Being lactose intolerant I don't eat cheese much anymore but could not resist trying on of these which magically appeared in my fridge, I love them and tummy rumbles were at a bare minimum no sick feeling or upset tummy, I will be buying these myself from now on, deliciously cheesy.
04/08/2016
So convenient for kids' snack and lunch bozes. Would be happy to recommend this to another mother.