4.8 5 0 62 62 Jif Cream Cleaner Lemon deals with even the toughest dirt without harsh scratching. Jif has the power to solve really tough cleaning problems without harsh scratching, so you can get maximum cleaning with minimum scrubbing. Jif is a powerful cleaner product you can rely on because it removes the most difficult dirt while taking care of your surfaces, keeping your home in pristine condition. Available in Original Fresh or Lemon Fresh fragrance.

7/09/2019
Tried and tested
I buy a bottle of this weekly .I use it in every room in the house .huby also uses it to get the grease and muck of his hands after work. Does the job.
30/08/2019
Cleaning
Have been using this for years. Find it is great for cleaning where where stains have sunk into surface, like sinks, basins and counter tops, and even around and under toilet seat.
25/08/2019
Cleaner
I use jif cleaner for my stove top and sink and it does a great job and leaves everything so shined. the smell is Not too overpowering and quite nice. I would recommend this product.
25/08/2019
Bit of elbow grease and its gone!
don't need a lot to really clean the stubborn stains in the kitchen, bathroom, living room etc would recommend this product and price point could be better
17/08/2019
classic cleaner
I use this cleaner every other week to give the kitchen and bathroom an extra clean, not harsh but does a great job.
12/08/2019
fresh and clean
beautiful scent, lasts for ages and does clean surfaces with out harsh scratching
8/08/2019
Fabulous cleaner great to clean kitchen sink and bench also in the bathroom sinks. Leaves a shiny surface. Easy to handle. No improvements does a good clean. I would highly recommend.
6/08/2019
Perfect on everything
Great product removes stains and spills. Also, the smell is pleasant and not overwhelming.
6/08/2019
old favourite
Have been using this cleaner for more than 50 years. Still my favourite. What more can I say?
5/08/2019
My preferred cleaner
I love Jif. It was a household favourite when I was growing up. It's great in the bathroom, the kitchen and even the loo. I prefer it over the powdered cleaners and it's pleasant smell is a bonus.
4/08/2019
Jif Cream
This right here is my number one go to product. Anytime I need to scrub the bench top, sink, bathroom ect and a normal spray doesn't clean the surfaces I get my Jif out and in a few seconds all the dirt and marks are gone. I even spread a small amount in the toilet bowl to give it that original shine and luster back. You definitely need Jif Cream in your household, it's a go to cleaner when things get tough and stuck. Good job guys 👍
24/07/2019
amazing at cleaning
I grew up with this in my family home and now I use it, its got a nice smell and easy to use cleans without any efforts
19/07/2019
Amazing cleaner
JIF is by far my favourite cleaner in the house. Especially on white surfaces, it cleans and removes stains you didn’t even think were possible without damaging the surface. I always have a bottle in my house
10/07/2019
The best
I absolutely love jif! It is so good at everything, particularly cleaning white surfaces including in the bathroom. It removes things you wouldn't think is possible! I will always have this on hand.
5/06/2019
Love the ease of cleaning
Love the ease of cleaning the tough stains especially in the kitchen! A life saver during our house's sale inspections and open houses!