4.8 5 0 80 80 Jif Cream Cleaner Lemon deals with even the toughest dirt without harsh scratching. Jif has the power to solve really tough cleaning problems without harsh scratching, so you can get maximum cleaning with minimum scrubbing. Jif is a powerful cleaner product you can rely on because it removes the most difficult dirt while taking care of your surfaces, keeping your home in pristine condition. Available in Original Fresh or Lemon Fresh fragrance.
Jif Cream Cleaner

26/05/2020
Excellent
Works very well on stains, stains that are hard to come off Highly recommended - would buy again
26/05/2020
A staple
A must have product in the house! Jif has been used in our family for years by my mum and even my grandmother and I swear by it. Brings the bathroom and kitchen up beautifully with minimal elbow grease and has a pleasantly fresh smell. Highly recommend!
22/05/2020
Can’t go without it
Jif has been a product that is regularly on my shopping list as it is my go to cleaning product to clean things like shoes which need the extra scrub and the shower. I love how easy it is to use and how effective it cleans. Definitely worth the purchase.
06/05/2020
Jif
i have used this product for over 20 years to clean stove tops showers bath basins and sinks regularly. cleans excellent even extra grimy and dirty appliances. would highly recommend
23/04/2020
Best cleaner
I am using Jif for a long time now and it always does the magic. It makes cleaning very easy, and quick. No need to scrub the tiles or benchtops Jif will do the job. Lovely fresh lemon smell not like other chemical products. I have used it many times to clean the tiles and it never discolored them which is a huge plus for me. I will keep using it.
11/03/2020
This is a very effective cleaner.It's kind of an old faithful in our house. It works so well to remove grease a grime for anything. Handy for any marks around old stove tops or build up in the sink or shower.
28/01/2020
Jif
Love, love, love this product! Such a multipurpose product, cleans almost everything you can think of! Smell is not overly strong, does not scratch surfaces and doesn't require a great deal of elbow grease.
26/01/2020
Great cleaner
Great cleaner, cleans everything , non scratchy , nice smell Even used a bit to get dirt marks of walls Can use it for anything
11/12/2019
love Jif
Love this product. Jif is the best thing to use for stubborn marks and stains on benches, tables etc. It is my 'go to' for all stains on benches - we have terrible kitchen benches that stain from the coloured bags that bread comes in... Jif gets them off though...
10/12/2019
This is magical
I rely a lot on JIF to clean my bathroom and kitchen. JIF removes all stubborn marks especially on my kitchen bench stone. You dont have to scrub hard to wash anything, good price
05/12/2019
Jif cream cleaner
Jif is the best household cleaner that l buy. I find this is a very versatile cleaner as well as a pleasant smelling one. Excellent for cleaning tough Grease. Like using it on my stove, pots and sink. A little goes a long way.
25/11/2019
brilliant worker
this is my cleaner works great , i have an old bath and it comes up sparkling i prefer the lemon scent there is no powder residue like ajax. i would recommend this to every one. not harsh on skin nice smell
16/11/2019
Magical pick
This stuff is the best. It removes stains that other cleansers won't, and it is non-abrasive. I have use it for years and love it.This is the best cleaner I've ever used. I even use it to get off that hard water ring in the toilet bowl. It takes that ring off just like melted butter. It's amazing.Wonderfully scented with great cleaning power for general purpose use, in the kitchen, and in the bathroom.
08/11/2019
It's a Great product I use it for my bathroom toilet and laundry it cleans really really well I always but it no matter what I have a few in my cupboards now.
06/11/2019
Old fashioned but good
This cream is gentle but gets rid of tough stains. A dental technician recommended my father to use this cream on dads false teeth as it was gentle yet removed stains. Dads teeth came out sparkling.