4.6 5 0 58 58 Jordans Crunchy Granola Bursting With Berries is baked with whole grain oats. A good source of fibre with no artificial colours or preservatives.
Jordans Bursting With Berries Crunchy Oat Granola

Not bad
I like the crunchy texture. The taste is nice but not as tasty as Jordans Strawberry or Chunky Nut Crispy Oat Clusters.
Real food
This is a great, versatile cereal. I eat it with thickened cream or yoghurt. My son eats it (a lot of it in fact) with milk. The various flavours are all good and provide a nice variety without filling you up with artificial ingredients. We go through a lot of this at my house and I recommend without hesitation.
Delicious and crunchy
I use this on yogurt or with soy milk also great addition to some homemade biscuits .
16/01/2021
LOVE!
I absolutely LOVE Jordan's, their Granola is beautiful. Love the fruit pieces but love the ease of a tasty healthy breakfast in the morning or snack with yoghurt.
11/01/2021
Delicious!
Such a tasty product, and love the combined crunch and flavour from the whole berries inside. It is very sweet, and would love to see the product with less sugar. I would recommend, as it still represents a great product in the cereal lineup.
06/01/2021
Perfectly crunchy
This is my go to granola, with so many differ flavors it all blends so well when eaten. I love that there is small chunks to eat which have a subtle sweetness, a lot of other brands are more like oats but this granola stays crunchy and tasty even after some time sitting in milk. Love it!!
06/01/2021
a special treat for breakfast
nice taste and crunchy, no nasties which is good. A bit too much sugar for me. I believe there is a new low sugar product our which would be my preference. vg with chopped up banana
04/01/2021
Delicious & crunchy
This gronola is my favourite. It's deliciously crunchy & didn't turn soggy. This cereal goes very well with non dairy milks as well.
04/01/2021
Jordan muesli
I have tried all of Jordan’s different products these and the crunchy salty caramel you can add them to anything too you’re liking.
31/12/2020
All time favourite
My husband and I have this every week. Sometimes we Add this to cereal to add flavour and it’s amazing. Definitely a staple item in our pantry.
28/12/2020
Very good
This product is very good. I always feel full after eating it. He is a very good quality rice substitute
13/12/2020
Tasty
I love my granola for breakfast as it is filling and provides great fibre to satisy me longer. This product is tasty and has geberous amounts of all ingredients. It comes ina reseable bag whicj is handy and doesn't take up lots of cupboard space. Definitely buying this one again and would recommend you try it for yourself.
09/12/2020
Decent Granola
Love that it's full and fruit and nuts. Perfect with yoghurt. Although I will say that I have switched to the low sugar version of this now that it's out.
08/12/2020
Yum yum
Great museil without the sugar hit. It's my favourite snack at night without feeling guilty. Goes great with yoghurt.
07/12/2020
Good quality
Good quality granola with lots of fruit full of flavour I have tried all jordans brands they are very good quality