4.5 5 0 25 25 Crispy oat clusters made with beautifully baked wholegrain oats blended with a variety of delicious, chunky, crunchy nuts.
Jordans Crispy Oat Clusters Maple & Pecan

05/06/2020
Tastes very good just watch your portion size
I like to try new products, and I saw this clusters about a couple of months ago and it’s on sale, I bought it to try. I actually checked the sugar content, so I knew it had quite a bit of sugar. The true is, I liked. Just had to not put heaps of it, and I added fresh fruits, as well. Very crunchy ☺️
03/06/2020
One of my favourites
Jordan brand mueslis are amazing! High quality and very tasty, lots of variety to choose from. And nice and crunchy, doesn't go soggy once you add milk.
19/04/2020
Quality and yummy
Tasty and crunchy, I love with milk or to have with yogurt. Just have to ensure I don't have too much at a time because it tastes so great!
16/04/2020
I bought this to eat at work & I love the crunchy nuts & sweet flavour. It’s healthy so I’m happy.
12/04/2020
By far one of the best clusters I've purchased
Super Yummy Flavour, great with yoghurt! Definitely my go to. Rich in flavour and its texture is crunchie (when mixed with yoghurt or a cold substance), just how I like it! Would definitely recommend this product!
13/03/2020
More nuts
these are very nice I just think they need a few more extra nuts
11/03/2020
Nice and crunchy
Love the taste of maple syrup and that it is packed full of pecan nuts. Has a lovely crunch. It's quite sweet so I like to mix this in on top of weetbix or with other plainer cereals to balance out the sweetness.
11/03/2020
Nice but sweet
I enjoyed this very much, I loved the nuts in it. It was a good mix, I did find it a little sweet but it was very tasty. I would buy it again
10/03/2020
A lil bit of everything
My family enjoys Jordans crispy oat clusters for breakfast. I find that it has the right mix of nuts to make it extra special.
10/03/2020
Ridiculously addictive
I had to stop buying this cereal because I got so addicted to it. Simply delicious. I was eating too much of it because the maple flavour dissolves into the milk and tastes so yum!
09/03/2020
Delicious cluster cereal
I've bought this on several occasions and enjoy eating it for breakfast and any time snacking. The clusters have a wonderful pecan flavour and are not too sweet. Buy them in half price to enjoy even more.
07/03/2020
Delicious goodness
I absolutely loved this muesli! No milk required!! Not light handed on the nuts at all which is amazing!! The maple flavour was a little bit strong but still nice. I would definitely recommend!
27/02/2020
Absolutely delicious! It made me excited to eat breakfast every morning. I would highly recommend this product as a breakfast option.
Awesome
Tastes great with yoghurt and frozen berries. I have it for breakfast or a smaller amount as a supper snack.
Scrumptious
Absolutely delicious. Nice with milk or yogurt for breakfast