4.5 5 0 23 23 Crispy oat clusters made with beautifully baked wholegrain oats blended with a variety of delicious, chunky, crunchy nuts.
Jordans Crispy Oat Clusters Maple & Pecan

20/02/2020
Crunchy and tasty A hit with the older child and will def buy again
Amazing!
It’s the breakfast ever! I have it everyday with vanilla yoghurt. It’s quiet sweet tho, so the one with nuts is a great option if you don’t want anything as sweet! Little bit pricy, but on special often.
Healthiest Brekkie Cereal
Good in taste and the crunchy effect just adds onto the flavour and very healthy to eat as well.
OMG YUM
this is the yummiest cereal! of course it has sugars but if you count your macros you can stay on track!
Delicious breakfast treat
We love this cereal in our house - our only complaint would be that the box isn’t big enough!! It’s delicious maple flavour, crispy clusters and yummy pecans- definitely the best flavour in the range for us.
So Tasty!
I love my Jordan's Oat Clusters every morning but by far the Maple and Pecan flavour is the best. It is such a yummy breakfast for kids and myself which keeps us full till lunch. Delicious!
19/02/2020
This product is delicious and healthy. Didn't last long in the cupboard as it was everyone's favourite! An enjoyable eat
I'm a repeat buyer
Oh my goodness this cereal is so yummy. I buy it all the time. Great in yoghurt or as a cereal.