4 5 0 8 8 Just Juice orange juice is high in vitamin C and has no preservatives or added sugar.

27/09/2019
Good alternative to real juice
I found this to be the best alternative to freshly squeezed juice. The fact that it does not have added sugar makes it more appealing to purchase. I highly recommend this product for the whole family.
25/08/2019
Juice
It doesn’t taste bad but I find this orange juice artificial and it is not my top pick
14/06/2019
Orange cordial flavoured
This juice tastes like a strong cordial, an artificial orange. It is nice tasting but I doubt many actual oranges have been used. I 100% orange juice.
02/05/2019
i liked the orange flavor
taste was very nice orange flavor , like actualy eating a orange
20/04/2019
Not too bad
This juice is refreshing, however rather than tasting like juice, it’s more like cordial. My girls love drinking it, but it’s a sugary version of cordial.
12/04/2019
Mahh
Wad not bad not my fav drink would wate for it to be on sale before ill buy it agian.
07/04/2019
Just Juice Orange Juice
I loved the orange flavour of the Just Juice Orange juice as it is the perfect sized container and not overly sweet and great that it has no added sugar. The perfect sized container to in the cupboard and easily keep in the fridge as it won't take up to much room.
01/04/2019
Great Taste
Love this Just Juice orange juice. It has a really natural taste and no added sugar so suitable for diabetics or people just wanting to avoid sugar in their diet.