4 5 0 579 579 Add a yummy crunch to your favourite breakfast with new Kellogg’s® Breakfast Toppers.
Kellogg's Breakfast Toppers

07/12/2015
I found Kellogg's breakfast toppers to be very convenient for my busy mornings , I use to skip breakfast as I did not have any more time after getting my three children ready and off too school as well as myself ready for a long busy day at work. I would take a yogurt and a sachet of Kellogg's breakfast toppers to work and pour the sachet over the yogurt. It tastes good and is mess free. A convinent guilt free breakfast .
07/12/2015
The breakfast toppers are a super easy solution to a well balanced breakfast or snack at work. I put mine with some yoghurt and it was delish!!
02/12/2015
This product was a interesting trial. They tasted great, but I do not think that will be an addition to the normal breakfast routine
26/11/2015
The toppings wear grate and tasted good and it was an easy and convenient for on the run
25/11/2015
very quick and simple to use, makes yoghurt extra yummy with a bit of crunch and added goodness.
24/11/2015
I enjoyed Kellogg's Breakfast Toppers, it has great taste and very convenient. Add to milk or yogurt for a delicious and healthy breakfast.
24/11/2015
Yummy and so convenient. As a mother of 3 young children ( 7, 4 and 2 years), this made breakfast easy, just mixed it with plain yoghurt. Definitely recommend this product
GREAT BREAKFAST FOR THE PERSON THAT IS ALWAYS ON THE GO
24/11/2015
It's ease of use to eat as is or add to your breakfast makes it a great on the go easy treat.
23/11/2015
Tasty, great flavour combinations, easy to take on the go. Can be added to yoghurt or milk. Also a great snack eaten on their own. Mostly healthy ingredients.
23/11/2015
A great way to spice up your breakfast. Convenient packs to take along as a snack, yoghurt or cereal topper.
23/11/2015
Would not buy them as they are not convenient enough for me
23/11/2015
Just wasn't for my taste, I tried it by adding to cereal not sure whether that was the best option
23/11/2015
Great on yogurt., and easy to grab on the way out the door
23/11/2015
Great product, tasted great, but as I already have muesli for breakfast I felt like it was overkill putting this on top.