4.4 5 0 20 20 Kellogg’s has released a new delicious breakfast cereal! Special K Nourish Cashew Macadamia & Coconut, it a great way to start your day & is sure to leave you wanting more.
Kellogg's Special K Nourish Cashew Macadamia & Coconut

07/07/2019
Kelloggs special k Nourish
This product is quite tasty and filling that will take you through the morning
22/10/2018
yummy healthy breaky option
One of my favourite breakfast option.nuts,proteins,iron all incorporated so keeps fulfilling for longer.
07/08/2018
Very nice, i rarely eat cereal but I'm loving this one, big chunky pieces, lots of nuts, healthy and not too sweet.
13/06/2018
The added ingredients are great but the Special K flakes are like eating cardboard
24/04/2018
Kellogg’s Special K has really stepped up their cereal game in the last few years and Nourish Cashew Macadamia & Coconut is delicious. A well balanced cereal with nutritious benefits.
05/04/2018
Love this cereal, not boring as different taste elements and textures, love my nuts so thus is a good cereal,really enjoy the nourish range.
02/03/2018
Another one of my favourite combination of this Special K cereal. I love the Nourish range that's specifically designed with women's wellness in mind, Simply delicious and nourishing. .
25/10/2017
A great cereal from Kellogs. This Special K is a lot more tasty than the original. The flavours work really well together. It's also delicious with fresh berries and yoghurt. I'll keep buying this Special K.
25/10/2017
I love those cashews, macadamia nuts and coconut pieces all together...I dont have it just for breakfast....also an afternoon or night snack....yummmy
25/10/2017
I love it, so tasty its my favourite cereal the cashew's, macadamia and coconut gives it a lovely taste.
10/10/2017
I love this cereal. You know special K is always good for you but with the added bonus of cashews, macadamia and coconut, you feel indulged. I great mix of flavours and a cereal to nourish you through the morning. Great 4.5 star rating confirms it is a healthy choice. One of my favourites for sure.
12/09/2017
Love the Nourish range. Unfortunately this new one has replaced 2 others. It is a yummy cereal with yogurt or dry as a snack
27/07/2017
Love this product, my kids did too, not too sweet, as some can be healthy but yum.
19/06/2017
I love Special K original & was happy to try the new concept with cashews, macadamias & coconut. I was disappointed you could not taste the nuts.
16/06/2017
Well done Special K this cereal is soooo yummy. Will buy again & again & tell everyone I know to give it a try the flavour combination is spot on.