4.3 5 0 571 571 Special K® Wholegrain Clusters are a deliciously satisfying granola-style blend of three wholesome grains combined with plump flame raisins & sweet pink lady apple.
Kellogg's Special K Whole Grain Clusters

03/02/2016
Special K Wholegrain Clusters are yum yum! I first had a cup with mil and really enjoyed the combination of clusters and fruit. My second time I added a tub to greek yoghurt and it was ever more delicious. I is good to feel good about what you are eating and this tasty product put a smile on my face.
30/11/2015
Tasty. Convenient. To small amount to be a good filling breakfast
29/11/2015
Would be good for on the go, but not to my taste or families
26/11/2015
Tastes grate easy to use and its convenient. But their is not much in the contaner when your on the run
25/11/2015
quite tasty and easy to prepare quickly and eat quickly. would be happier with more environmental packaging and a lower cost.
24/11/2015
Very delicious!!! Makes for a fast and very easy breakfast, or snack throughout the day
23/11/2015
I didn't like the taste. It tasted like milk powder to me. It didn't taste fresh and crunchy. It wasn't sweet enough.
23/11/2015
Delicious and packed with flavour! No more boring yoghurt!
23/11/2015
The convenience and size were great , the taste is not the best unless you enjoy berries
23/11/2015
I loved this with yoghurt!!! Was great as breakfast or a yummy snack during the day
23/11/2015
extremely yummy!!!! I really enjoyed the sampleI was given with a vanilla yogurt :)
23/11/2015
Love it, great way to start the morning. Its quick and easy when im in a rush and the flavours are delicious. A very tasty breakfast
22/11/2015
These were great, I enjoyed with and without milk! The sweetness of the Pink Lady apples was the highlight for us. Definitely something the whole family can enjoy.
20/11/2015
Great on the go breakfast or snack, light, tasty convinent
19/11/2015
nice tasting product, easy to use in container with spoon