4.3 5 0 92 92 Don’t wait for the movies to eat delicious popcorn! With Kettle Popcorn Salted Caramel you can enjoy popcorn anywhere, anytime.
Kettle Salted Caramel Popcorn

07/12/2020
So tasty, perfect Snack to watch a movie or just lounging around. Highly recommend.
12/11/2020
Yummy caramel popcorn
Great, tasty scrumptious. Light and just the right amount of sweetness. Unfortunately I eat the whole pack when I open one. Absolutely love it.
12/11/2020
Salted Caramel? How do you go wrong?
It's delicious. Not overly sweet but enough to taste and taste yummy!
05/11/2020
Great treat
I really enjoyed this popcorn Just thhe right amount of sweetness and saltiness to keep you going back for more Easy snack to get addicted to One that I had to purchase to share around
22/10/2020
Less flavours
not crunchy, and no flavours of caramel, i didn't like it .
29/09/2020
Yumminess in a bag
Salted caramel popcorn, I mean yummo. I gave 4 stars only because it seem to leave a lot of those pesky kernel shells you pick out of your teeth, a lot more than usual. I thought it may have been the batch, so bought another bag and it was the same. The flavour was great and it was hard to share.
10/08/2020
Very Nice
I’m not a massive popcorn eater so when I do eat it, I am after flavour. This is certainly high on the list. I wouldn’t personally purchase this weekly, but it’s delicious, full of flavour yet not too sweet. Easy for a treat in the afternoon or while watching a movie.
10/08/2020
Perfect semi-healthy snack
These go great as a after dinner treat when watching a movie. They aren't too overpoweringly sweet as there is a nice balance of flavours, love the caramel flavour on the really coated pieces of popcorn. They aren't too bad healthwise when compared with chips.
21/05/2020
favorite
my favourite popcorn by so far. Good for home movie evenings
16/10/2019
Yum!
Salty sweet popcorn! Great mix of salty and sweet in one packet! Nice to snack on.
11/09/2019
Not as caramel as I had hoped
I love anything salted caramel & had high hopes for this . But I found it very bland and disappointing to be honest.
09/06/2019
Just ok
I had purchased the salted caramel popcorn because I always like trying new items. It had a salty and sweet flavour which wasn't too bad but it tasted really artificial to me
19/05/2019
So yummy
I love salted caramel. Add it to popcorn makes it amazing. Good to have on hand for when you want some light but sweet.
04/12/2018
Horrible
These are like a powdered like flavouring on popcorn and its horrible. The first handful is nice then the next is just bad then gets worse
04/07/2018
This popcorn is so yummy. The lovely flavour leaves you wanting more. Once the bag is opened it doesn't last long in my house.