4.3 5 0 44 44 KitKat Chunky Cookie Dough Bar contains a crisp wafer finger with three breakable chunks, each filled with a spoonful of cookie dough flavoured fudge and cookie pieces. All covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate. It's the ideal treat when you're enjoying a break.

18/08/2019
I love the Kit Kat Chunky range and the cookie dough version is great. Admittedly not my favourite as I like the caramel flavours better, but it's got a really nice texture, the chocolate as always is delcious and thick and the wafer is crispy.
17/08/2019
Loved it
Loved the flavour!! So yummy! Would buy this again. Yummm
6/08/2019
Sweet
I found this to be a little too sweet...compared to the other kit kat chunkies.
6/08/2019
Really love it
I really enjoyed this kit Kat it's a bit more on the sweeter side that I can only eat half of it which is a benifits for me because it last longer. If your a sweet tooth I recommend you try this
3/08/2019
It's ok
It's alright. Bit sweet, doesn't taste really like cookie dough.
3/08/2019
Cookie delight
I bought one of these as a sneaky treat for myself because I love the Kit Kat range. Previously my favourite was the Chocolate Fudge Sundae but this new flavour is now the stand out for me. I can’t wait to try it again!
28/07/2019
Return of a favourite
I seem to remember this flavour of KitKat Chunky from around 2006...then it disappeared and I've missed it ever since. So when I saw this in the store I was so happy! It's so yummy and the softness of the cookie dough filling is great with the chocolate and wafer.
27/07/2019
OMG
This is sooooo delicious! Wish i bought more than one! The only downfall is that they haven't made this into a huge block! Will definitely be buying more as 1 bar is not enough.
23/07/2019
Don’t like Kit Kat but this flavour they have done is absolutely amazing!
22/07/2019
Yum
Always love a kit Kat! This flavour could have been a bit stronger, could hardly taste any cookie dough unless I bit off the chocolate and wafer and ate the filling alone. But it’s still a yummy treat
12/07/2019
Pretty good
Was a yummy chocolate bar, just wish it had more “cookie dough” flavour to it
9/07/2019
Different
Not normally a fan of kitkats, but this one caught my eye as I am willing to try anything cookie dough. This hit the spot, with the right amount of textures and flavours without being over empowering.
5/07/2019
Bring back peanut butter kit kats!!
Excitement! I'm certain they trialed this flavour years ago..when they made peanut butter kit kats. The best kit kats ever!!
24/06/2019
Perfect
I loved the kit Kat chunky as it was but this added an extra element. So delicious without being over the top. Yummmm
24/06/2019
Yum
Kit Kats are my favourite chocolate bar, and this one is really yummy! A nice treat and something different to the normal kit kats.