4.4 5 0 39 39 Nestlé has given the iconic KitKat a sweet makeover with a brand new flavour option.
KitKat Mandarin Orange Flavour

29/08/2020
Not the best i had
They taste good,but i think the original one is the best. Is to much orange taste for me.
14/08/2020
Chocolate orange heaven
Awesome kit kat is already way up there on my top 5 best chocolates, but then to add that citrus of mandarin brings it next level. I'm a big fan of all things chocolate-orange so this frankly was always going to be a winner and it is.
13/08/2020
Ok for a try
I like to try all new flavours of Kit Kat and consider it a passion. This flavour came in snack pack bags and was grossly overpriced for what you got. I liked the flavour as a gimmick and gladly bought them over and over again when others clearly didn’t like them and they went on clearance.
08/08/2020
Very nice
These Kit Kat’s were very nice. I didn’t expect them to be so flavourful. I love how kit Kat come up with many flavours. The mandarine was flawless in there. Very nice. Thank you
06/08/2020
Tangy and sweet
A perfect blend of tangy and sweet flavour.... Would be interesting to see if a white chocolate version came out
25/07/2020
Give it a skip
All I could taste was orange and a very chemical tasting orange. Not Cheap either. Give it a skip.
14/07/2020
I adore chocolate orange and this is perfect for that. The chocolate is exactly like a terrys chocolate orange but it comes with the added crunch of the wafers. I could smell the orange as soon as i opened the bag. Delicious!
18/06/2020
Delicious! Heated debates over who got the last one 🤣
Our whole family loved these! They had such a delightful mandarin orange flavour to them. It wasn't overpowering, or fake tasting. I would definitely buy these again if I could find them.
25/05/2020
Brilliant Combination
The packaging I must say didn't entice me to buy, I walked past it for a few weeks without a second thought, even though I do like orange in chocolate. A friend however gave me two when we went out one day and I was so pleasantly surprised, so much so that I went to my mums and gave her the other one to try. Both parents loved it too, so then I went and got us both a packet. It was just the right strength and the orginal kitkat crunch that we've all grown to love. Milk chocolate lovers will prefer it the way it is, but as a dark chocolate person, I am left wondering if it could be improved with dark choc.
09/04/2020
Bit weird but very nice
thought it was going to be odd tasting but no, very nice
11/03/2020
Love KitKat Bars
Every time I see a new flavour, I must try it. The Mandarin Orange KitKat did not disappoint. What is there not to like? I love KitKats and Mandarin Oranges therefore, this is the perfect combination. I find these quite addictive. I will always keep some in my pantry when I need my chocolate fix.
11/03/2020
Yummo!
So delicious! If you're a choc orange fan then these are for you! I'm a sucker for a Kitkat and this mandarin flavour is a wonderful treat! We bought a bag for our girls weekend and all my friends loved them to. Single serve packets make them an easy snack.
06/03/2020
It's different and ok
It's definitely a different flavour that offers a unique twist on the original kit kat. It's ok but not my favourite, the taste is sweet but not overly sweet. Best enjoyed chilled.
20/02/2020
Kit Kat orange
I love these. I have gone through 3 packets already. Not too over powering with the orange, still allowing the chocolate to shine through.
19/02/2020
yumm
I bought these as part of dessert for a Chinese New Year dinner I did for my friends, they are so nice and my guests loved them I was lucky to get one, as they were going fast.