4.4 5 0 26 26 Nestlé has given the iconic KitKat a sweet makeover with a brand new flavour option.
KitKat Mandarin Orange Flavour

17/02/2020
Love love the flavour
Ok, to be honest, I’m not a fan of chocolate much but when I see chocolate with the flavours of mandarins, orange, watermelon then I would grab it and run away.
10/02/2020
Awesome flavour
This was such an interesting orange flavour. Yes it’s mandarin but it was surprisingly tasty! I have some to my sons therapists and they enjoyed! They will def but more! So yes I do recommend!
01/02/2020
Delish.
Surprised how much I liked this. Very similar to terry’s choc orange and j would get it again if it wasn’t so expensive.
30/01/2020
Delicious!
Delicious! cant go wrong with orange and chocolate!!! Pity they wont be around for long.....
26/01/2020
Tasty
I enjoyed the mild orange flavour as it was not to strong and the chocolate wafer was nice and crisp.
25/01/2020
Mild flavour
I found the mandarin orange flavour mild. I would of liked a stronger flavour. Chocolate and orange are a great flavour combination.
24/01/2020
Guilt-Free Treat
I loved the flavor of this. A subtle citrus taste and the chocolate was not overwhelming or sweet. It made this non-jaffa lover a convert. Wish this was available all the time!
Spot on!
I loved this so much I bought two packets to take to work to share, but I didn’t end up sharing them.
Strong flavour
Just bought this new KitKat flavoured chocolate it has a really strong taste for my likings but it's not bad if you like mandarin
22/01/2020
Excellent balance of chocolate and Mandarin
Excellent addition for Chinese New year! Great authentic Mandarin flavor!
Orange Kitkat
I'm a big fan of chocolate and orange and was so excited to see this product on the shelf. I have eaten half the packet already and while I think it tastes great I would prefer it to have a stronger orange flavour. Although that won't stop me buying more. I wish Nestle would make orange Kit Kat a regular product.
Perfect release for Lunar New Year
I saw these in store last night and had to try them. I love orange and mandarin flavours, especially with chocolate! These have a light but perfect flavour, they don’t overpower the chocolate, but complement it perfectly. Excessive packaging is my only concern. While the 2 finger, individually wrapped pieces are ideal to share (because one pack is enough), they then come wrapped in a huge bag. Even a cardboard box with the individual pieces wrapped would better and possibly more aesthetically pleasing. A good novelty product, I would recommend this.
So good
My household loves these and would love this flavour to stay! These are the perfect size for a quick snack for the kids or myself and I love citrus.
21/01/2020
Nothing better than chocolate orange flavor. Crispy Kit Kat delicious flavor. What’s not to love! Kit Kat are always producing interesting new flavors to try.
21/01/2020
I tried this new flavor KitKat Mandarin orange it was so delicious I loved the nice smooth chocolate and the crunchiness of the wafer the Mandarin Orange taste was perfect it actually reminded me of when I was younger we used to eat sweets called jaffas and this is what it taste like so yummy