4.2 5 0 50 50 Nestlé has given the iconic KitKat a sweet makeover with a brand new flavour option.
KitKat Mandarin Orange Flavour

23/11/2020
Ok
Bought this as it looked very interesting. But I prefer all the other Kit Kat flavours over this one. Don’t think I’ll buy it again
16/11/2020
Interesting flavour
This had me interested as it was something different. It was slightly unusual but I found it quite nice. The fruit flavour did go well with the chocolate. I would buy this again
12/11/2020
TASTY
Wasn’t too sure when I first tasted this but really liked it for something a bit different, yes I will buy it again
20/10/2020
Addictive
I love it. It is very addictive. Can't stop eating it.
16/10/2020
Sweet and Tangy
A great blend of tangy and sweet flavour. Cant have many or then as it becomes too sweet.
15/10/2020
Not to my liking
I really didn't enjoy the flavour of this, but my kids loved it!
12/10/2020
Different in a good way
These taste a lot better than I thought they would! Nice little chocolate snack to have. More than 4 sticks and it starts to get too sweet.
06/10/2020
not my cup of tea
I love chocolate but mandarin and orange chocolate just dont go well together
29/08/2020
Not the best i had
They taste good,but i think the original one is the best. Is to much orange taste for me.
14/08/2020
Chocolate orange heaven
Awesome kit kat is already way up there on my top 5 best chocolates, but then to add that citrus of mandarin brings it next level. I'm a big fan of all things chocolate-orange so this frankly was always going to be a winner and it is.
13/08/2020
Ok for a try
I like to try all new flavours of Kit Kat and consider it a passion. This flavour came in snack pack bags and was grossly overpriced for what you got. I liked the flavour as a gimmick and gladly bought them over and over again when others clearly didn’t like them and they went on clearance.
08/08/2020
Very nice
These Kit Kat’s were very nice. I didn’t expect them to be so flavourful. I love how kit Kat come up with many flavours. The mandarine was flawless in there. Very nice. Thank you
06/08/2020
Tangy and sweet
A perfect blend of tangy and sweet flavour.... Would be interesting to see if a white chocolate version came out
25/07/2020
Give it a skip
All I could taste was orange and a very chemical tasting orange. Not Cheap either. Give it a skip.
14/07/2020
I adore chocolate orange and this is perfect for that. The chocolate is exactly like a terrys chocolate orange but it comes with the added crunch of the wafers. I could smell the orange as soon as i opened the bag. Delicious!