4.4 5 0 57 57 Don’t just double down on cheese, triple down on it. Kraft Triple Cheese Dinner gives every forkful a triple kick of cheese.

19/08/2019
Kids
I normally get the 1 serve packs for the kids but I made them this last week and they didn’t like it because it wasn’t as cheesy. I thought it was fine so would probably purchase again.
18/08/2019
Yummy Mac and Cheese
I made these last week on a week night. It's perfect for a quick and tasty meal. The pasta came out soft and the cheese flavour was awesome. I'd definitely purchase again and keep in the pantry for anytime Mac and Cheese.
18/08/2019
It’s ok
The pasta takes longer to cook then what it states on the box. They flavour is simple, nothing much special about this product. I think they could have made it alot better
17/08/2019
Versatile & Full of flavour.
I have a few packs in my pantry. I love it on its own and also find it versatile to use mixed with tuna as a tuna bake or tuna casserole. The cheese flavour is strong enough that it goes well with tuna as a bake. I much prefer the Kraft brand of Mac & Cheese to other brands that offer a similar product that lack the flavour in comparison. Highly recommend. This is also handy to take away camping.
17/08/2019
Classic fav with more cheese!
Who doesn’t love the good old Mac and cheese! Super easy, affordable and tasty. Ticks all the boxes for me. I definitely love the three cheeses in this option and would recommend to the busy person who needs a quick and easy dish.
Easy and quick
I love this so much. This is easy and quick for dinner and I like to steam veggies on the side. Melt a bit of cheese for the extra flavour. It's also affordable and delicious. Must try
Kid favourite
A favourite in my household so quick and easy, my child loves the taste
Easy to prepare
This is a great quick and easy addition to a meal. Or even just adding veggies is simple.
Love it price is right
Love ease of preparation so easy quick.kidslove it
Cheesy
I love my cheese my family think I was a mouse in a former life I love it that much. this is so tasty and rather filling great for a quick lunch on a cold day.
Cheesy treat
It's a good product to have on hand in case you need some treats and a quick way of getting them on the table.
Kids love it
Easy enough for the kids and it must be good as they asked me to buy more
Triple Yummy
very creamy,cheesy and just right for a side dish.Im very traditional with products why mess with the Original if its a winner.Well this 3 cheese just proved Why,its triple yummy.
15/08/2019
Mac Cheese
Yummy creamy was a winner with my kiddies :) need two packs for seconds hehehe
11/08/2019
Mac cheese
Have tried a few times and better than normal Mac cheese