4.4 5 0 7 7 This light mist contains a unique composition of minerals and trace elements, that gives scientifically-proven soothing, softening and anti-oxidant properties. La Roche-Posay, recommended by dermatologists worldwide.

14/10/2019
Love it!
I love the all natural ingredients in this La Roche-Posay thermal spring water that soothes and protects my skin. I love spraying it directly or with soaked cotton pads on my face to soothe my sensitive skin on a hot day. I also spray it on my makeup sponge whenever I apply my foundation and somehow my foundation looks better with it!
01/10/2019
Refreshing
Lovely soft spray on this bottle! Great for traveling or rehydration.
25/09/2019
Holy Grail of moisture
This gentle thermal water spray is an easy, convenient, multi usage addition to any skin care regime. It comes in to it's own during Winter and Summer seasons, where the skin can easily dry out. The smaller size pops in to the handbag for misting on the go, and can be applied beneath, or on top of makeup for a freshen up. Love it.
11/09/2019
great value french skincare
La roche posây brand is wonderful french skincare at affordable price point and has a greta range of products targeting different skin needs
13/08/2019
Not sure how much it helps
I have used this thermal spring water spray for awhile now and honestly I haven't noticed any difference. It's pretty much just water although it contains minerals but nevertheless I didn't notice any changes to my skin.
06/08/2019
Freshness in a bottle
We purchased this for our youngest who has eczema. We were really sceptical about it, but will admit it is wonderful. We tend to use it more in the cooler months on her face and limbs. One spray over each area will keep her fresh for 4 hours.
24/07/2019
Love this stuff
Im crazily becoming a super fan of La Roche-Posay products and this one is super awesome. I spray it on face morning and night to get my skin ready for the day. Super refreshing and light. Especially nice after a face mask to reduce any tightness. Love to use also when I have allergies and irritations anywhere on my skin.