4.5 5 0 456 456 We know that fresh pasta is better, and when it comes to choosing your fresh lasagne sheets you can’t go past Latina Fresh Lasagne Sheets.
Latina Fresh Lasagne Sheets

14/01/2015
These are great. After primarily using dry sheets i was really impressed with the ease and taste of these. Latina really are better than competitors and I will always be using these from now on.
13/01/2015
I have always used dried sheets but after using this type will never use dry again,very tasty and so easy to use.The whole family approves.
11/01/2015
I normally use the hard,dried lasagne sheets and I have to crack them to fit the dish on the edges of the lasagne, which doesn't always go to plan. Although these Latina Fresh sheets had a crack in a few of the sheets where they had been folded over, they were still easier to use and they created a very tasty lasagne dish. Would buy and use again. My family enjoyed the dish with these new sheets too.
07/01/2015
I usually used dried lasagne sheets, won't ever again. These were easy to use, tasted great and cooked all the way through.
07/01/2015
Love this product! The taste is superb and the the sheets are nice and supple which makes them easier to work with. Wins hands down over other Lasagne sheets I have tried!
07/01/2015
its great just prefer the cost can be more budget for family in a budget
06/01/2015
A good product to have on hand . Easy to use, and taste great.
06/01/2015
Yes to use, taste great and you don't need as much moisture. Great product.
06/01/2015
Latina fresh lasagne sheets are tasty and user friendly, love them.
06/01/2015
I found them so much easier to fit my dish. No more trying to break hard sheets into bits to fit.
06/01/2015
Quick and easy to use for a perfect lasagne that all the family loved.
05/01/2015
Much better alternative to the dry, hard pasta sheets.. Much closer to the home-made melt in your mouth pasta that is soooo fantastic.
05/01/2015
Loved them!! Will most certainly buy again
05/01/2015
Quick, tasty and easy to prepare with no fussing and less preparation time . Fantastic Product
05/01/2015
When I buy a packet of sheets, it makes 2 lasagnes. Dry pasta is more convenient for me. I have frozen the unused portions of pasta, but it means I need to remember to defrost it before use. I'm time poor and this is not always convenient for me. The lasagne tasted great. They family enjoyed it.