5 5 0 21 21 A croissant with delicate tastes and exceptional pastry layers, made in France.
Le Fournil De Pierre Raw Croissant

AMAZING
Seriously delicious! Quick baking, nice authentic taste and I have already stocked up my fridge again. Make sure to also try the chocolate croissants!!
Croissant to order
These are great tasting and excellent warmed and a little jam as a treat in the afternoon.not too costly and seem well made.
Just perfect!
These croissants came out of the oven a perfect golden brown colour with a delicious smell. They tasted as fantastic as they looked. The best croissants I have had in years!
19/01/2021
Airy croissants of goodness.
Brilliant. Comes up amazing in the air fryer. So fresh and light and not greasy.
29/12/2020
The best thing in the freezer section!
I remember strolling through Coles when I saw two women stockpiling these croissants which were on special, into their carts. I was curious by the premise of French-made viennoiseries I could have ready in less than 20 minutes. Needless to say, I was very glad to have picked some up because they were excellent! Flaky, rich and well-made - I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and the flakiness/aesthetic was as good as the French pastries I had as a child! I also liked that they were a bit smaller and therefore more suitable as a medium snack or light accompaniment, compared to some of the massive ones I've seen at Bakeries and Supermarkets - those big ones are overkill and too exorbitantly priced... Pierre is like my own private French bakery at home lol and fwiw the Pain Au Chocolate were also spot on - authentic taste and all! I would definitely buy again as a special treat or if I were to have guests over for a continental breakfast :)
07/12/2020
Yummy to the max!
These are SO good! You get the impression you have made them yourself with out the hard work. These are the best fresh baked croissant, as well as their Pain au chocolat! I make sure I have a packet in the freezer. The only downside is they are only available at Coles and not always available.
16/11/2020
Pretty good, but the Pain Au Chocolate is amazing
It is flaky, but it has an aftertaste. It is great to have a freshly baked croissant, though
10/11/2020
Buttery delicious
This product is so good, great for wjen i have cravings for a good quality crossiant. Cook it in the air fryer. Delicious, buttery, flaky... Best thing ever
24/10/2020
SOOOOOO amazingly good!
They are exactly like good bakery croissants, so fluffy and buttery. Fresh and have that melt in your mouth texture. Easy to bake in the oven but they do take a little time to prepare considering they need to be defrosted before baking. But sooooooo worth the wait time!!!
20/10/2020
Great breakfast
Makes the house smell amazing and was quick and delicious
15/10/2020
Best frozen croissants to date
I was always sceptical about how good these croissants were because I honestly couldn’t find any bad comments about it. But now I understand... even after being frozen, the inside is still very soft and buttery. Pretty much the same as any croissant you would buy freshly made from a bakery! However, it may be quite troublesome for some people as you need to defrost the croissants before baking, so it is quite time consuming.
13/10/2020
Best supermarket croissants
Worth the price - great success at a family breakfast
13/10/2020
Croissants
A lovely surprise when cooked. Delicious, and Tasty
12/10/2020
Bakery quality
This was a huge hit with the family. Easy to make and delicious.
12/10/2020
Just like the bakery
Easy to bake. Smells and tastes just like a bakery!