4.7 5 0 22 22 With flavours of thyme and hot chilli, this feta will melt in your mouth.

07/10/2019
Family favourite!
Great taste!! Amazing on salads!!! It’s definitely a family favourite for us!!
25/09/2019
Versatile and great tasting
Love the flavours of thyme and chilli with the creamy cheese. This is a family favourite on sandwiches and in salads.
13/09/2019
Delicious Feta
This is great tasting feta and delicious in salads. I also use the leftover oil next time I need to add salad dressing to a salad. Love it,
03/09/2019
Omg yum!
This is so so delicious! Not just any feta, full of flavour.
27/08/2019
Yum Yum Yum
Had this at a friends bbq on the weekend. It was so moreish everyone was going for seconds. Will be adding to my shopping list.
25/08/2019
Yummm
Love love love this, it is so flavorful and the feta itself is so smooth. We love having this on a cheese board with some crackers as a afternoon snack. It is delicouse and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys cheese.
25/08/2019
This is a great product, nice flavour without being too spicy, or too salty like some fettas can be. Had it on pizza and it added an extra flavour that just topped it off nicely. Will be buying this one again.
19/08/2019
Lemon & Thyme Feta
As a chef I like to use mouth watering, flavoursome foods when I cook. When I stumbled across this I made a pumpkin, feta and chargrilled pepper, cous cous Salad and the Lemon and Pepper flavours in the feta were amazing.z the feta is soft and not salty like some feta. It’s great in salads and I have used in tarts, toasted melts. It’s a versatile food and can be paired with most other ingredients. I highly recommend.
Yum
Has a subtle and very pleasant flavour. I really thought it went well in my Greek salad
Tasty
Lovely creamy texture with just the right amount of kick
Nice Twist!
The additional flavours of chilli and thyme here are a really nice change to the standard product. They make an easy additional flavour to a salad or a pasta without the hassle of additional chopping and prepping. It’s a nice hint without being too strong for those who are a little afraid to walk on the wild side with chilli! Quite mild. This is a new addition to the staples in our house and I find it has many uses. Highly recommend.
Yummy 😋
I enjoyed this. I sometimes find these cheeses a bit strong but I loved the flavours and would buy again. Was nice on pasta and pizza
12/08/2019
My favourite on a cheese platter
I love chilli, with a hint of thyme so this was so nice.
11/08/2019
Best of the best
I have used many different types of feta for cooking and for salads and have found this particular product very flavoursome.
06/08/2019
I found it very tasty , the herbs and chilli were so unusual and I will be buying again .