4.5 5 0 15 15 With flavours of thyme and hot chilli, this feta will melt in your mouth.

19/08/2019
Lemon & Thyme Feta
As a chef I like to use mouth watering, flavoursome foods when I cook. When I stumbled across this I made a pumpkin, feta and chargrilled pepper, cous cous Salad and the Lemon and Pepper flavours in the feta were amazing.z the feta is soft and not salty like some feta. It’s great in salads and I have used in tarts, toasted melts. It’s a versatile food and can be paired with most other ingredients. I highly recommend.
Yum
Has a subtle and very pleasant flavour. I really thought it went well in my Greek salad
Tasty
Lovely creamy texture with just the right amount of kick
Nice Twist!
The additional flavours of chilli and thyme here are a really nice change to the standard product. They make an easy additional flavour to a salad or a pasta without the hassle of additional chopping and prepping. It’s a nice hint without being too strong for those who are a little afraid to walk on the wild side with chilli! Quite mild. This is a new addition to the staples in our house and I find it has many uses. Highly recommend.
Yummy 😋
I enjoyed this. I sometimes find these cheeses a bit strong but I loved the flavours and would buy again. Was nice on pasta and pizza
12/08/2019
My favourite on a cheese platter
I love chilli, with a hint of thyme so this was so nice.
11/08/2019
Best of the best
I have used many different types of feta for cooking and for salads and have found this particular product very flavoursome.
6/08/2019
I found it very tasty , the herbs and chilli were so unusual and I will be buying again .
Lemnos Feta
Extremely tasty and just so convenient, no mess no fuss. Great to have in the fridge ready to use at a moments notice.
Great Product
I have used this often and it adds an extra tangbto your salad
nice touch of chilli
This fetta is worth a try ,it is a great combination of flavours I really enjoyed.
Beautiful Flavour
This is a nice change with the addition of the chilli. The fetta tastes great and I used the oil in salads. The chilli flavour is not too strong, so it doesn't over power the fetta.
Very moorish !!!
I bought for a cheese platter and lots of other things. I wasn't sure whether I would like it but I was wrong, it is gorgeous and
creamy and luscious
So decadent, perfect for salads, on crackers, even on it's own, I highly recommend and perfect for entertaining
6/08/2019
Summer around the corner will enjoy this one with my salad