4.1 5 0 42 42 Listerine Coconut & Lime gives you fresh breath and a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. Including naturally derived ingredients, this Limited Edition product refreshes your mouth with Coconut & Lime flavours!
Listerine Coconut & Lime

19/01/2021
Not bad
I had my doubts about the flavor but was pleasantly surprise that the flavors combined well together. It refreshers like the product normally does but this time around the flavor is not as overwhelming.
04/01/2021
fresh taste
great product, refreshing taste like it then the other taste
28/12/2020
Refreshing mouthwash
I loved the unique taste. It did not taste of lime and coconut but it was refreshing and not overpowering like the original mouthwash. I am disappointed that it is a limited edition. I would buy it again.
04/11/2020
ok
Cleans well but Im not the biggest fan of the taste, I find the taste a bit unusual
15/10/2020
Its different but i like it
Youve really gotta try this to understand wats going on but i like it, i do , i really like it .... the tangy after taste is the addictive bit i use everyday for that bit alone 😃
15/10/2020
pleasant freshness
its a lot like normal listerine, little bit sweeter at first then quite tangy. Couldn't really taste the coconut flavour but overall leaves a fresh but sweet taste in your mouth.
28/09/2020
love the flavour
this product is by far the better one of this brand it's flavour is not so overpowering as the others , it's cool and fresh
24/09/2020
Mouth wash
Really good mouth using from long time leaves mouth fresh and kills bacteria Nd bad smell fresh smell Nd good for who are battling with bad smell.really effective.must buy recommend
31/08/2020
Good clener
Well i use it vary nice product my mouth and nose give us a fresh breath
18/08/2020
A nice change
have brought the product twice now, found it to be a refreshing change from the typical mouth wash, flavour wasn't over powering.
23/07/2020
Gently refreshed
I love this mouth wash Flavour as it is not like any other and is refreshing yet gentle. I am disappointed about the fact that it is a limited edition Flavour as I find it difficult to use there original Flavour was they seem so strong and harsh to my mouth.
19/07/2020
I love this mouth wash it makes your mouth feel amazing after use
19/07/2020
Not what I expected
I was eager to give this a go as the coconut/lime mix had me intrigued on what the taste would be. I was a bit let down as it wasnt what i had in mind at all. Theres no coconut flavour or smell & not a hint of lime in it at all.. i didnt get that fresh mouth feel afterwards either that i love from other listerine mouthwashes. Wont be buying again.
18/07/2020
Weird taste
Didnt enjoy this one and won't buy it again unfortunately. The taste is weird and no coconut or lime just a very mild weird taste. Doesnt feel like its doing anything for you even tho it is. Much prefer mint so you can taste it and you get the nice fresh breath.
10/07/2020
It's ok
This variant of Listerine is ok but I found it not minty fresh enough for me. I do like that clean mouth feel that you get from a minty mouthwash and this just felt like I rinsed my mouth with a pina colada. Perhaps better for those who don't like the minty intensity of your average mouth wash.