4 5 0 22 22 Brushing only reaches 25% of your mouth, leaving plaque bacteria in the hard to reach places. No matter how hard your kids brush, there will always be germs left behind. That’s why Listerine has introduced Listerine Smart Rinse. With added fluoride, it helps prevent cavities and strengthen teeth.
Listerine Mouthwash Smart Rinse Berry Shield

21/03/2019
listerine smart rinse
the rinse berry linsterine is fantastic for both adult and children, my 7 year old daughter now uses it daily. its lid is perfect for safety expecially that younger children cant open the lid easily. i believe its got a long lasting affect, leave a nice after taste in your mouth highly recommend
20/03/2019
Nice but sweet.
It was a good mouth wash although I found the after taste to be a little too sweet. Never the less, my 2 kids quite liked it.
Berry mouthwash
It has a very pleasant taste, I don't use mouthwash because I don't like mint and I can't stand the burning sensation, I'm sure this mouthwash is targeted at children but it is a good alternative for people like me that struggle to use regular mouthwash. I really like it and will buy it.
New kids mouthwash.
Great concept for children. Encourages them to see the importance of dental care.
19/03/2019
my family and the berry mouthwash
It was lovely to use a mouth wash which wasn't minty. I had myself and my children using it, and my 6 year old couldn't wait to brush her teeth so she could use the berry mouthwash. There is a childproof cap on it also, so it stops the children just opening and drinking it This is a definitely a winner in this house. Leaves your breath feeling fresh and makes your mouth feel clean after using, and it gets a big thumbs up from my fussy children..Will definitely be a regular in our shopping trolley now.
sickly sweet
this product was sickly sweet, to the point that it was unusable by the adults,
19/03/2019
Artificially sweet tooth care product🤔
The product was easy to.use and pleasant tasting. However the product left an aftertaste of artifucial sweetener (sucralose). Would be good for kids because it doesn't have a harsh taste.
great
The Listerine Mouthwash Smart Rinse Berry Shield works great. It helps to keep your whole mouth feel fresher and cleaner for longer.
18/03/2019
Not too shabby
It's gentle for children or for people with sensitive mouths
18/03/2019
Clean Mouths for Children
As my kids are over 6 years old, it was a great product for them to use. It was easy for my children to use once I had shown them what to do. This product is great because it is specifically developed to help my children's teeth grow, strengthen, and prevent cavities. It also gives my child's mouth a good clean day and night.
17/03/2019
Amazing taste
Great taste and no burning sensation. My mouth felt cleaner for longer
15/03/2019
Very berry
This listerine mouthwash is definitely not as potent as all the other mouth washes. It would most definitely suit the age group of 6+. It is an effective product and still does what it is supposed to do without the potent taste.
15/03/2019
Fresh
Great product Leaves you feeling fresh Last until you eat lunch
14/03/2019
Mouthwash
The mouth wash was great. It tastes like its flavour and leaves a refreshing feeling in your mouth.
14/03/2019
Great new product
Fantastic product, taste and freshness is long lasting. Would highly recommend