3.6 5 0 27 27 Brushing your teeth only reaches 25% of your mouth, leaving plaque bacteria in the hard to reach places. Using Listerine Tartar Control twice a day after brushing and flossing is proven to kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing, reduce plaque more than brushing alone, provide long lasting fresh breath protection, maintain healthy gums and reduce tartar build up.
Listerine Mouthwash Tartar Control

Not for me
I found this mouthwash very strong and stung my mouth. The taste in my mouth was long lasting
Listerine Mouthwash Tartar Control
Refreshingly cool tasting Listerine Mouthwash Tartar Control which is long lasting & has effective all day results. My teeth felt clean all day long even after breakfast, lunch & dinner ! I recommend this product.
Great product!
Great product, leaves me feeling fresh breathed and ready to take on the world, without fear of possible smelly breath!
25/03/2019
Mouthwash worth purchasing
Listerine Mouthwash Tartar Control is very refreshing and leaves you with a very clean mouth feel. From the short trial I have done so far it appears to control build up
25/03/2019
Very Refreshing
It was very effective in making my breath very fresh, however it did feel a bit hot if left in my mouth for too long. It also isn't very suitable for sensitive teeth as it made my sensitivity worse while it was in my mouth but I liked the freshness it provided
24/03/2019
Listerine Tartar Control Review
Listerine was easy to use and left a pleasant after taste. On initial rinse/gargle with the product it gave me a burning feeling in the mouth and gums which ceased rapidly after spitting the Listerine out. In regards to effectiveness and/or long lasting results against tartar control, it is hard to say after only 5 days of use.
23/03/2019
Listerine shines!
Listerine mouthwash tartar control was a good product in comparison with Plax. It was neck-to-neck in performance and quality. Listerine is known to be a leader in mouthwash product and no surprise here.
22/03/2019
Mummy
It's great but very strong mint flavour when you are not a user of mouthwash
21/03/2019
Too overpowering
It's a great mouthwash that does the job, but the flavour is way too strong and it was hard to use for the 30 seconds. I will continue to buy one that isn't so overpowering.
20/03/2019
Loved it
Great taste, found it effective and long lasting. Teeth feel great
19/03/2019
Prefer other options.
Product is ok, but menthol/eucalyptol is WAY too strong. It's also unnecessary to include blue colouring. I'd prefer the product to be Australian-made and to include a whitening agent.
19/03/2019
Great Taste
Great taste, fantastic clean mouth feeling and really refreshing. Seemed to be long lasting freshness, plus I actually think it works, which is amazing! My dentist is going to be stoked!
Strong tasting, but fresh
I don't normally use mouthwash, so I found it quite minty and strong. It was hard to keep swishing it around in my mouth for the full 30 seconds. After using it, there was a fresh breath feeling and felt fresher than just brushing my teeth, however I wouldn't have said that feeling lasted any longer than the normal feeling after brushing my teeth.
Listerine Clean
This product was great to try. We found it very effective for bad breath and general cleanliness, however it did seem a bit strong for us. Once we diluted it it was great, definitely gave us that ‘fresh-brushed feeling’ and the effects were felt for hours.
Listerine Mouthwash
I found I didn’t like the flavour of this mouthwash, I have tried others that I haven’t had a problem with but this one was a bit awful.